Lara-Smith RBR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    He should move up. He is 170, come on
    yea he should move up. Canelo weighs 170-171 for his fights and all you hear is crying from the posters on NSB but lara weighs 170 nobody says ****. Typical NSB.

Comment

• 119-109 Lara, maybe 120-108 Smith got schooled.

Comment

• Bogus cards incoming.

Comment

• I hope Ishe dont cry I feel bad enough for the dude as it is looking like...

Like everyone said two different classes of fighter in there

Comment

• Good win for Lara, he did what he was suppose to do really against a guy who was trying to make the fight difficult and really put the fight in an area he could win. Lara however being the better man just did pretty much when he wanted when there was time and space which was most of the fight.

Wasn't a bad performance but was hoping to see something a bit extra from Lara.

Comment

• Judges got it right. Scorecards sounded believable too.

Comment

• easy fight

Comment

• Ugly hat!!!!!!!

Comment

• "I want to get some money!" Shhh Lara I want Pacquiao vs Floyd keep making people look stupid on your Lane dont give Floyd no fking ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      "I want to get some money!" Shhh Lara I want Pacquiao vs Floyd keep making people look stupid on your Lane dont give Floyd no fking ideas.
                      It can't be helped. Every top fighter in the welterweight and junior middleweight division want a piece of the Floyd sweepstakes. Fighting Floyd = $$$$$ and recognition.

Comment

Working...
                      X