Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara-Smith RBR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remind me never to watch a lara fight again. Damn.

Comment

• Lara gave him that work.

I'd like to see Lara-Kirkland, nice contrast of styles and I think it'd be very exciting.

Comment

• I just made some mullah of some Lara fan boys Im sorry to say Ishe has never even been down in a long ass career i knew hed end up close to crying,but the dude doesn't buckle good job on finishing up Ishe me likey.

Comment

• Great main event tonight! Lara's clearly the best at 154. A move up to Middleweight makes sense. Lara vs Lemieux would be fireworks!

Comment

• I wasn't impressed with Lara tbh. Would it kill him to counter-punch on the inside? I hate how he was allowing Ishe to throw a barrage of punches without making him pay. A fighter with his speed/accuracy should have Ishe afraid to let combinations go. Instead he just shells up and absorbs the shots. I'd rather him clinch then to let that happen. Why the **** doesn't anyone tell him to cut that **** out?

Comment

• lara should have ko him

Comment

• Time to join Rigo on Univision. Canelo should have accepted the belt so Lara had NOTHING left. He will roam around in small networks just because he has a paper title. Cuban boxing is disgusting.

Comment

• i don't care how boring lara is. i'm just glad he beat ishe. ishe talks so much **** for an journeyman fighter. was given a title shot simply because he his floyd's friend. did nothing to earn it. hopefully this is the last we see of him.

Comment

• Lara pitched a shutout

He's has fought nothing but champions in the 154 division. Molina,Angulo,Trout,PWill, Vanes and Canelo.

Solid resume and has fought no smaller former 140-147lbs ballooning up in weight for a payday. Hopefully he lands a huge fight on a PPV undercard.

Comment

• I wish Lara becomes offensively active. Great fighter, and solid resume. He fought the best fighters in his division.

Comment

Working...
                      X