Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, I actually want Wilder to beat Stiverne now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows the details to either incident. I'd be pissed too if I came back to my seat and somebody was sitting there and refused to leave and all their friends got in my face about it. He has a hundred pounds on Wayne, it put the 'Pocket Rocket' in a bad light in front of his wife and now he feels he has to do something, so he attacks him back in social media. Whatever...

The Wilder incident was pretty shady, but again I'd be pissed too if I woke up and found someone stealing my stuff. Those pictures of the girl though were a bit extreme, it looked like she took more shots than his last five opponents. But who knows how it exactly went down. Daddy Haymon paid to make that go away - fast!

Comment

ok...Team Wilder it is

Comment

The way he handled the situation was poor, but I'll be rooting for Wilder now because Stevirene e actually paid to watch UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
          The way he handled the situation was poor, but I'll be rooting for Wilder now because Stevirene e actually paid to watch UFC.
          Yeah right, he probably got those seats comp'd.

Comment

Two sides to a story...but whatever.

WAR DEONTAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Yeah right, he probably got those seats comp'd.
              It was a joke. I know no-one would actually pay to watch that.

Comment

Welp...there's enough space n the Wilder bandwagon folks, come on downnnnnnnn. BOMMMMMMBBBBBBB SQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Wasn't Wilder arrested last year on charges on beating up his [then] girlfriend?

Stiverne will expose Wilder, the glass-chinned fraud.
                  LOlL how is a slow midget going to expose him with an equally crappy resume...i swear you wilder haters treat stiverne like some proven champ with much skill when he really aint shxt.

Im gonna laugh when stiverne is quivering on the canvas

Comment

Stiverne just wanted his seat back, go easy on him.

Comment

If this is indeed true then he's a prick but n.one of us know the TRUE details and it's always two sides.

Has Stiverne said anything about this??

Comment

Working...
                      X