Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, I actually want Wilder to beat Stiverne now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a non story really. I'm sure McCullough, whoever he is, had quite the temper being a boxer and Irish so the fact that Stiverne wasn't in a good mood and decided to talk some trash is a non story. It's not like Stiverne got in McCullough's face and started barking at him.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Wasn't Wilder arrested last year on charges on beating up his [then] girlfriend?

Stiverne will expose Wilder, the glass-chinned fraud.
      Of course, and if Stiverne doesn't expose it, then surely the next guy like Povetkin certainly will.

Comment

Stiverne thinks he the real Heavyweight champ of this planet.

I'm picking Stiverne to win, but not sure if I'm rooting for either guy now.

Comment

He told someone who was in his seat to get out. Big Whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            He told someone who was in his seat to get out. Big Whoop.
            Lol yea I'm not sure why everyone is crying. Yea he was a dick but so what

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol yea I'm not sure why everyone is crying. Yea he was a dick but so what
              Looking at the comments you'd have thought he raped them there and then

Comment

wow disgusting

Comment

Wilder still hasn't proved anything, so I'm pulling for Stiverne...besides, Wilder is a Haymon guy, so its even more of a reason to pull for the Haitian!
                  #AlHaymonIsBad4Boxing

Comment

I like Wilder he's articulate out of the ring and fun to watch in it. I'm not taking his career seriously enough to hope he'll be dethroning Klitschko any time soon but I'd enjoy watching him try. Let's see if he can get past Wayne's new bezzy mate first.

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    WAR WILDER ALL THE WAY!!!!! I have never liked that oversized ewok. He tried to avoid the fight making up excuses and injuries but he was finally forced into it. I am going with the meanest of intentions into that fight... I want to see him get battered brutally and viciously.
                    Hahaa. You wont be going anywhere soft-arse. You'll be sat on your couch playing with your Star Wars figures.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                      I like Wilder he's articulate out of the ring and fun to watch in it. I'm not taking his career seriously enough to hope he'll be dethroning Klitschko any time soon but I'd enjoy watching him try. Let's see if he can get past Wayne's new bezzy mate first.

Hahaa. You wont be going anywhere soft-arse. You'll be sat on your couch playing with your Star Wars figures.
                      Leave Max alone...

Comment

Working...
                      X