No announcement yet.

Wow, I actually want Wilder to beat Stiverne now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Can someone post the FB content? It's blocked at work...
    here:

A few weeks ago at the UFC fights in Las Vegas, Cheryl, Wynona and I were sitting front row. Someone from the UFC asked us to move three seats down so TV could interview the family of a fighter who was in the octagon.
    During one of the rounds the guy who had been sitting beside Cheryl disruptively came back to our row and told her to move because she was sitting in his seat. She tried to explain to him that she couldn't go anywhere because someone was sitting in her seat but he began to continually yell "Get the F out of my seat, MOVE ALONG".
    No one speaks to my wife like that, so as he was forcing her to stand up - while the fight was still going on - I stood up to tell him that we were going to move as soon as we were able.
    He started yelling at me "I'll F you up, I'll F you up" Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong person!
    I told him to go ahead and try but by this point he was sitting in his seat while Cheryl was left standing.
    The employee from the UFC finally moved the people from our seats however the guy continued to mumble about us so Cheryl wouldn't give up. He then told her to "shut the F up" while his friend said "you don't know who you're messing with!" Cheryl said "yes I do but you don't know who you're messing with".
    We put a complaint in to the World Boxing Council telling them that their world champion Bermane Stiverne was the most disrespectful person we had ever met. He obviously treats everyone like that because he didn't know he was talking to another WBC world champion.
    He obviously expects everyone to fall at his feet because he's a big guy but he picked on the wrong people that night!
    I am publicly announcing that even though I am a proud WBC world champion and honored to have been names the first WBC Ambassador for Peace and Goodwill in Sports I will not support him in his career from this point on.

Comment

Wasn't Wilder arrested last year on charges on beating up his [then] girlfriend?

Stiverne will expose Wilder, the glass-chinned fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
        here:

A few weeks ago at the UFC fights in Las Vegas, Cheryl, Wynona and I were sitting front row. Someone from the UFC asked us to move three seats down so TV could interview the family of a fighter who was in the octagon.
        During one of the rounds the guy who had been sitting beside Cheryl disruptively came back to our row and told her to move because she was sitting in his seat. She tried to explain to him that she couldn't go anywhere because someone was sitting in her seat but he began to continually yell "Get the F out of my seat, MOVE ALONG".
        No one speaks to my wife like that, so as he was forcing her to stand up - while the fight was still going on - I stood up to tell him that we were going to move as soon as we were able.
        He started yelling at me "I'll F you up, I'll F you up" Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong person!
        I told him to go ahead and try but by this point he was sitting in his seat while Cheryl was left standing.
        The employee from the UFC finally moved the people from our seats however the guy continued to mumble about us so Cheryl wouldn't give up. He then told her to "shut the F up" while his friend said "you don't know who you're messing with!" Cheryl said "yes I do but you don't know who you're messing with".
        We put a complaint in to the World Boxing Council telling them that their world champion Bermane Stiverne was the most disrespectful person we had ever met. He obviously treats everyone like that because he didn't know he was talking to another WBC world champion.
        He obviously expects everyone to fall at his feet because he's a big guy but he picked on the wrong people that night!
        I am publicly announcing that even though I am a proud WBC world champion and honored to have been names the first WBC Ambassador for Peace and Goodwill in Sports I will not support him in his career from this point on.
        Cheers mate, green k.

I'm supporting Wilder now btw, i hope he ****s Stiverne up. I hate people who disrespect women.
        Last edited by denium; 12-11-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Wasn't Wilder arrested last year on charges on beating up his [then] girlfriend?
          No, it was a Las Vegas hooker.

Wilder had some problems with a prostitute, but I think all things considered, Deontay is a better man than Stiverne. Bermane comes across as a complete POS like Adonis Stevenson.

I'm hoping Wilder knocks him out. Even though Stiverne is a Canadian citizen like myself, I'm rooting for the American.

Comment

I know Cheryl from many years ago on AOL and hearing this pisses me off. She is a very nice person and didn't deserve this.

Comment

I want Wilder to win, only because Wilder is big enough to beat Wlad...Unfortunately I think Bermane is a better fighter and might beat Wilder but I think Stiverne is too short to beat Wlad!!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                yes let's hate Stiverne and support Wilder, the woman beater. They both devils
                please elaborate

Comment

wtf u want him in a coma for telling someone to get the fuk out his seat?

Comment

WAR WILDER ALL THE WAY!!!!! I have never liked that oversized ewok. He tried to avoid the fight making up excuses and injuries but he was finally forced into it. I am going with the meanest of intentions into that fight... I want to see him get battered brutally and viciously.

Comment

Wilder has done worse (at least that we know of)

Would have been cool if Mcallough cheap shotted Stiverne right on the chin and put him out cold

Comment

Working...
                      X