No announcement yet.

Floyd's I hate Arum excuse is B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    Again u are saying he "needed a cutoff", so why doesn't he need one now? He even claimed that he would take the test in the ring. So what he originally said was true, then what happened?

But the problem with that Evol is that Pac is never held accountable for anything by guys like you. When Floyd asked for drug testing and Pac needed the 24 days, he was the ducker and coward. Then when Pac changes it, it's never even acknowledge that Pac did anything wrong. Then u want to say "that was in the past" and "Pac is changing his mind for the better to make the fight". But there is never any looking back or taking responsibility.
    didnt i just answered that?? pac said he's tired of people always asking him so thats why he has agreed to whatever floyd wants. he wanted a cut off before, he realized floyd will never agree so he's taking that off. im asking u why is this a bad thing now? like i said, both guys changes their mind but pac is changing his to make the fight while floyd changes his to further away from the fight. how is this even up for debate?

pac should have just agreeed to floyd's testing from the start, are u happy now? but at that time pac was the "a-side" like the floyd fans put it so its not a suprise why pac was trying to flex his power on floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Your opinion and I respect that. Everyone can feel that way, but I along with others will have the last laugh when the fight gets made! Later bro!
      i just want to see the fight. u can get the last laugh if u want. im not here for the fan boys war. i just want to see the damm fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Bob Arum and ODH used to do business together. Then they didn't. Now they do. CBS President Moonves used to work with Arum and now says he doesn't want to work with the devil. Why is it an issue only when Floyd says he doesn't want to work with Arum?
        I haven't read that yet. You have a link by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          I haven't read that yet. You have a link by any chance?
          Pacquiao fights for HBO, Mayweather for Showtime, whose parent company is CBS. Enter Moonves, who, Roach said, really didn***8217;t want to speak with Arum because he apparently believes Arum reneged on a verbal deal a few years ago where Arum promised him that Pacquiao would fight on Showtime more than just the one time in 2011 before going back to HBO.

He said, I'm not dealing with the devil, Roach said Moonves told him of Arum.

I'm pretty sure this fight is essentially already made for May 2nd.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/2014...n-to-negotiate
          Last edited by megadeth; 12-09-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• So I'll ask again since nobody cared to answer.

If Floyd hates Oscar yet is willing to work with and do business with him for the past 8yrs and let Oscar make money off of him, why cant he find it in him to do business with Arum for the biggest grossing fight in history?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              So I'll ask again since nobody cared to answer.

If Floyd hates Oscar yet is willing to work with and do business with him for the past 8yrs and let Oscar make money off of him, why cant he find it in him to do business with Arum for the biggest grossing fight in history?
              because arum still owes him money!! even though floyd never touch on this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                because arum still owes him money!! even though floyd never touch on this topic.
                I recall Floyd mentioning this once and bob responded by saying that Floyd owes him even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Arum doesnt owe floyd a cent, it's just another excuse...number73 i think.

Comment

• Cotto hates Arum that is why Todd debeuf handles his promotions and not Arum also but he doesnt let personal feeling get in the way of making money

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      Cotto hates Arum that is why Todd debeuf handles his promotions and not Arum also but he doesnt let personal feeling get in the way of making money
                      Cotto has a set of cojones though and will fight anyone. Floyd is the opposite.

Comment

Working...
                      X