No announcement yet.

Floyd's I hate Arum excuse is B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    we do know that team pac is itching really bad right now for a fight and team floyd wont even lend a hand to scratch it LOL.
    Yep we KNOW that because Pac said it, right? Just like he said Blood tests make him weak and God told him to retire soon years ago.

Comment

sometimes u have to stop and re-think things over if u're the only one defending the "truth" as u put it. im just saying, if im the only one fighting for something i think is right and nobody else is with me, i would stop and maybe re-think things through and see why im the only one defending it. LOL.
      Well I know I am not the only one. There are lots. I'm just the one of the only ones to be ****** enough to get drawn into this stuff. "Truth" as in, using facts, not speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        Yep we KNOW that because Pac said it, right? Just like he said Blood tests make him weak and God told him to retire soon years ago.
        and u would know this better than him because??

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
          Calm down buddy. The only emotionally invested person I see around here is the guy who needs to use caps lock.

Floyd made excuses when it didn't matter? I think you can do a little better than that.
          Caps mean emotionally invested? Meanwhile you completely ignore the facts? I will side with the cap locks! Tell me when there has been any kind of real chance of making the fight, that Floyd has not been willing. Now do the same with Pac side.

Comment

Well I know I am not the only one. There are lots. I'm just the one of the only ones to be ****** enough to get drawn into this stuff. "Truth" as in, using facts, not speculation.
            ok my bad, u and 4 other floyd fans. i mean even some floyd fans turn on floyd, its all over youtube. that should tell u everything u need to know.

Comment

• mega- i dont think floyd is scare of manny. what i do think is that floyd is hesistant to take the fight because there's a good chance that manny might take that "0" away from him and that "0" is all floyd has.

Comment

yet floyd is just gonna let it go? u really believe that? arum owe floyd money in the millions and floyd is just gonna let it go? i think there is more to it, arum is not ******. old man has ever base covered just in case LOL
                Like I said...Arum is on video saying it. If I can find it later, I will. Arum says in the video, "yes there are money still owned", he doesn't know the exact amount, or something to that effect. So Arum was lying on himself?

Comment

and u would know this better than him because??
                  Because those excuses have magically disappeared and he can now take those tests at ANYTIME! Come on Evol, are you honestly gonna tell me that if Floyd had walked away for the same reason Pac did then later showed that he actually could do OSDT, you and everyone else wouldn't be crucifying him calling him a coward and a duck and blaming him for the fight not being made? Come on man, be honest and call a spade a spade!

Comment

Yeah, I quoted Arum seeing as you keep saying that Floyd had 5 years to make the fight. How can he make a fight that Arum was not allowing? But You will ignore that right?

Yeah, I did quote someone and you completely ignored it because you CAN'T STAND THE FACTS! You are so emotionally invested in hating Floyd and loving Pac that you will ignore facts, just so you can continue to lie to yourself. Of Floyd does wrong, I acknowledge Floyd's wrong doings all the time. Unlike people like you who think Pac is the second coming of Jesus!

If that is what u call ducking, then we have to call Pac a duck for what he is doing now. You can't have it both ways.

Funny YOU are calling someone a fanboy!
                    If you were TBE, what would you do to make the fight happen? Assuming you are a fool enough to assume he wants the fight.

Show me how you do it if you were TBE.

Comment

Like I said...Arum is on video saying it. If I can find it later, I will. Arum says in the video, "yes there are money still owned", he doesn't know the exact amount, or something to that effect. So Arum was lying on himself?
                      like i said, there's prolly a catch to it. u think arum really owe floyd money and floyd is just not doing anything about it? and this is the guy floyd hates remember? LOL!!! floyd could have tarnish arum's rep, etc. so why would floyd hold back? see this is what i mean, u seem like a cool kat but u want to believe shiiet like this? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X