Bradley beats Khan any day of the week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Embarrasses.
    Khan wins 10-11 rounds minimum. Bradley has nothing at all too trouble him but a ton of wasted movement.
    And a huge dome of a head to headbutt with.

Comment

• Saw a highlight of the Chaves - Bradley fight... And again headbutts/head clashes, is this just Bradley style/stance that makes him clashes heads with his opponents or a coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Bradley is not an average fighter....

He has above average hand speed

Above average stamina

Above average chin

Above average will

What does he do well as far as boxing ability goes?

He has no real jab, he can't throw a straight right to save his life - its how a beginner would incorrectly throw an overhand right. His balance is atrocious, he is an arm-puncher. He exerts way too much energy aimlessly moving his head and upper body when completely out of range.

Hes overachieved like crazy. I give him huge credit, hes achieved massively for a fighter with so little to work with but I guess that is the beauty of boxing, as little as a few good attributes can take you far. Another guy could be insanely skilled but get nowhere.

Comment

• This is the fight that should happen next.... If khan can beat Bradley, then I think he is a well deserving challenger to both floyd and manny..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            And a huge dome of a head to headbutt with.

Haha yh that too!
            Every fight his heads a factor I'm surprised he came off second best for once against Chaves.

He just rushes in with no regard using his head as a battering ram. I don't know what too suggest but somebody needs to do something about it.

Comment

• How did Bradley win four rounds against pacquaio in rematch?

http://youtu.be/2CPs8wJPelk

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Naw, tim will take it to the inside and bludgeon khan. Khan can't handle pressure like that. Maybe detonate one of those over hand rights and put him to sleep.
                Dude your out of your mind. Bradley is just a C/B level fighter at best. Khan wipes the floor with him because Bradley has nothing in his tool bag to pose a threat to Khan. Khans only weakness is his chin but Timmy couldn't KO a child on a given day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Bradley is not an average fighter....

He has above average hand speed

Above average stamina

Above average chin

Above average will
                  He doesn't have above average speed. His speed is average at best he's not very fast.

He has above average stamina even though he seems to get tired down the stretch.

Chin an will I agree, that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He doesn't have above average speed. His speed is average at best he's not very fast.

He has above average stamina even though he seems to get tired down the stretch.

Chin an will I agree, that's about it.
                    Yea he isn't that fast to be fair

Comment

• I personally think Bradley is on the downhill slide from his prime.
                      I think the ruslan fight and all the other wars have caught up with Bradley..

Since ruslan, Bradley has:
                      Beaten Marquez, but should have had an easier time with a 40 year old lightweight, and Bradley faded down the stretch
                      Lost to manny and performed much worse than an in the first fight, Bradley once again faded down the stretch
                      Draw with chavez, I thought Bradley won, but once again had way too hard of a time with a guy that thurman and rios both handled, and once again Bradley faded down the stretch and allowed chavez to get back into the fight..
                      I don't think we will ever see again the Bradley that dominated Peterson, abregu, Devon..

Comment

Working...
                      X