Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacquiao never avenged any of His KO losses??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    People give stick to khan for not avenging the presscot loss, how's Pacquiao's case any different related to his early KO losses?? please explain.
    Has much has i usually hate Pacman I gotta agree with this. I hate how Amir Khan won't avenge his losses but he expects a Floyd fight, but with Manny the earlier losses there is no point, and he's already beat Marquez before( widely disputed) so I'm not gonna have a double standard like most *******s and *****s. Manny don't need to avenge nothing. He avenged Bradley ( I had Bradley winning the first fight 115-113 for Manny's inactivity more than Bradley's effectiveness) so that's good enough for me.

Comment

Pacquiao lost to Torrecampo and Singsurat because of weight. Both of those fights were lost on the scales.

Marquez doesn't even want to give Manny a rematch.

Comment

Why aren't you calling for Bhop to avenge his first loss? O yeah....RiP

Losses that happen before you hit it big are equivalent to crap.

A Martinez-Margarito rematch @ 157 would had been cool though. Let's see it in June 2015! I'd try and organize it if I was a promoter...

Comment

There wouldn't be any problem avenging loses if all fighters are like Prescott, who was the one calling for a rematch. He made himself look like a clown in the process, fact that Khan's stock increased at that point by winning most of his subsequent fights while Prescott took a downward slide. He wanted to retain his lost glory by knocking out Khan again.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ218 View Post
            Pacquiao lost to Torrecampo and Singsurat because of weight. Both of those fights were lost on the scales.

Marquez doesn't even want to give Manny a rematch.
            no.

singsurat was because of weight. pac couldn't make 112 and was wtripped of his belt pre fight.

torrecampo just KHTFO.

Comment

Same reason Khan hasn't.

Comment

This is a ****** thread made by a ****** poster, you didn't even bother to do some research before posting this crap... Manny lost those two earlier matches because basically Manny was growing out of those weight classes. Manny started at a very young age as a professional boxer and he was outgrowing those weights very fast, he was basically struggling to make weight during those transition times. So even if he wanted to, he cannot do those rematches because Manny's body and physicality doesn't permit him.. In the Marquez fight, Manny was asking for that rematch, he was even pointing out to Marquez that it's his turn now to give Manny the chance to get back at him since Manny gave him that opportunity before. But Marquez chose as of now not to give even a slight of a chance to Manny..

Comment

Is this the latest floydgimp excuse? 'He got torrecampo and sinsurat problems doe'.

Comment

Torrecampo fought a couple of years ago and got paid around $75 for a 4 rounder.
                    Last edited by Furn; 12-08-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

he'll avenge those losses when those guys become multiweight world champs and ATGs

Comment

Working...
                      X