Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacquiao never avenged any of His KO losses??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid bait thread, really poor.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
      Are Torrecampo and Singsurat even alive?
      LOL good question

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Why hasn't Khan avenged or even tried to avenge his losses to Peterson, Garcia or Prescott when they are all still fighting at or near the same weight as Khan. Pacquiao did avenge his defeat by Bradley in good style and he tried like hell to avenge the Marquez ko defeat but Marquez wants none of that. The guys you want Pacquiao to rematch Pacquiao could not possibly rematch because Pacquiao out grew those weight classes. Pacquiao is fearless and will fight anybody. It's your baby boy Khan that has a heart problem and avoids punchers like the plague. You try to make Khan out to be better than Pacquiao but Pacquiao is 1000 times better than than Khan. Everybody knows all about Pacquiao's KO losses and they still think he is one hell of a good fighter. Khan is considered just a pretty good fighter with a leaky defense and a weak chin by all but the nuttiest Khan nuts. Try and try and try to make Khan seem better than Pacquiao but it won't work. You better pray Alexander doesn't beat Khan because nobody will take him seriously if that happens.

Oh shut up please, you talk crap non sense and accuse others of spreading lies.

Khan didn't lose to Peterson, he was Robbed just like Pac got robbed against Bradley and Khan vs Peterson match was signed immediately, it was Peterson who was caught for Drugs and got banned thus the rematch got cancelled.

Khan has called out Garcia numerous times, its on record Garcia's team said No to the rematch.

Presscot is as much relevant to Khan as Torrecampo or Singsurat to Pacquiao.

Comment

Do you think Pacquiao even cares about those two losses he had earlier in his career?

Can imagine one day Pacquiao waking up and saying to himself "Aww ****, I better avenge those two losses I had earlier in my career"?

*flies to Thailand*
          *knocks on Torrecampo's door*
          *door opens, Torrecampo answers*

Manny: "Hey ****er, remember when you beat me like 12 years? Call this payback b*tch"

*Manny punches with the straight left, Torrecampo goes down. Manny kicks him in the schlong when he's down.*

Manny: "One down, one to go."

I can totally see that.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            Kinda pointless. Do you really think he'll lose to those two fighters he lost to earlier in his career? Get real.

Do u think he'd have beaten them had he rematch with them immediately?? Those 2 guys are the official co- daddy's of Pac admit it and would have KO'ed him again had Pac manned up to rematch them.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
              Are Torrecampo and Singsurat even alive?
              They're probably fat drunks who don't even remember fighting Manny. I'd still favor them both to make Manny crap his trunks again, though.

JMM stops him in dos rounds this time.

Comment

WTF would he give those two nobodies a career payday......And Marquez doesnt want to fight Manny ever again unless they pay him like 20mill (i think).

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                  Just wondering he was KO'ed by bums like Rustico Torrecampo and Medgoen Singsurat. Both KO'ed him under 3 rounds, and then he GOT PUT TO SLEEP by Mexican Legend in Marquez.

When will he avenge any of hiss KO losses?? or any of his Draws??

Was he afraid of getting KTFO again???

Mayweather is 47-0-0, PEDquio is 57-5-2 that means he has 5 LOSSES, 3 KO LOSSES AND 2 DRAWS AND he should've lost all fights to Marquez if the judging had gone right.

When is he going to avenge his KO losses???
                  he doesn't need to avenge lucky shots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                    Do you think Pacquiao even cares about those two losses he had earlier in his career?

Can imagine one day Pacquiao waking up and saying to himself "Aww ****, I better avenge those two losses I had earlier in my career"?

*flies to Thailand*
                    *knocks on Torrecampo's door*
                    *door opens, Torrecampo answers*

Manny: "Hey ****er, remember when you beat me like 12 years? Call this payback b*tch"

*Manny punches with the straight left, Torrecampo goes down. Manny kicks him in the schlong when he's down.*

Manny: "One down, one to go."

I can totally see that.
                    I think Torrecampo is Filipino. Singsurat is the Thai.

Comment

His weight increased from 106 to 113 pounds before losing in his 12th bout against Rustico Torrecampo via a third round knockout. Pacquiao had not made the weight, so he was forced to use heavier gloves than Torrecampo, thereby putting him at a disadvantage. Early in the third Pacquiao moved forwards into an overhand left from Torrecampo, flattening him instantly.

Shortly after the Torrecampo fight, Pacquiao settled at 112 pounds, winning the WBC World flyweight title (his first major boxing world title as well as the flyweight lineal title) over Chatchai Sasakul by way of knockout in the eighth round. However, Pacquiao lost the title in his second defense against Medgoen Singsurat, also known as Medgoen 3K Battery, via a third round knockout. The bout was held in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. Singsurat got Pacquiao on the ropes and landed a flush straight right to the body coiling Pacquiao over and keeping him there. Technically, Pacquiao lost the belt at the scales, as he surpassed the weight limit of 112 pounds.
                      Now, those two would probably lay dead in the ring for $1000 and admit their KO win was a fluke.

Comment

Working...
                      X