No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Manny 2014 - the full film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
    Did they show that he's a serial adulterer and has other children outside of his marriage?

I'd rather spend my time with Adrian Broner than Manny. Broner may be an ******* but at least he shows that he is and doesn't try to be anything else.

Manny is an ******* and people try to portray him as a saint and a hero with great morals and values. The fact is he's married but a serial adulterer who had children with women who are not his wife.

I like him as a fighter, and I dont have any preference between Floyd, Manny, Broner etc...It's just Manny comes across as quite a fake person, at least someone like Broner is real, a real ******* but he doesn't hide it. Manny is probably a snake in the grass.
    Which is precisely the reason why he is well loved generally.

Not too many people can change for the better. Even some a-holes on this site find his ability and desire to change disturbing and would love to drag him down.

Go bang Broner all day. You deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
      GTFO! u have no experience of life around Manny. Me in particular, (my cuzin joseph used to be his LA driver, now a day-to-day team member) treated me and my family with nothing but respect. Even when my dumbass older cuzin Pia Quijada extorted money from him... it didn't effect the way he saw anyone else in his circle.

FILIPINOS LOVE TO F WITH EACHOTHER! It's a good laugh. No hard feelings are directed towards anybody, nor do jokes rarely ever get to butthurt levels.

idk what Manny u talking about... this is the Manny I know... All fun all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKKTzaPNbRM
      Man that isn't something I would be proud to admit Are you proud to be a family of crooks or something wtf? so basically you admit your cousin stole money she was that thief who forged his signature and stole 200k from his bank and gambled most of it in vegas? did you go on trips too, it seems you are a moocher and one of those who likes to take advantage of Pacs forgiving heart, thats horrible.

Comment

and the good thing about Pac is that even if he's now a millionaire he still goes to that fishing area with other fishermen to catch fish. and by the way those fishermen aren't like fisherman here in the US where they have nice boats, great quality nets and expensive fishing rods. they dive in with the fishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          and the good thing about Pac is that even if he's now a millionaire he still goes to that fishing area with other fishermen to catch fish. and by the way those fishermen aren't like fisherman here in the US where they have nice boats, great quality nets and expensive fishing rods. they dive in with the fishes.
          yeah but he farts in faces doe

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
            Did they show that he's a serial adulterer and has other children outside of his marriage?

I'd rather spend my time with Adrian Broner than Manny. Broner may be an ******* but at least he shows that he is and doesn't try to be anything else.

Manny is an ******* and people try to portray him as a saint and a hero with great morals and values. The fact is he's married but a serial adulterer who had children with women who are not his wife.

I like him as a fighter, and I dont have any preference between Floyd, Manny, Broner etc...It's just Manny comes across as quite a fake person, at least someone like Broner is real, a real ******* but he doesn't hide it. Manny is probably a snake in the grass.
            This has got to be the stupidest comment, you have no understanding of who comes off fake.

Broner comes off fake, Manny doesn't.

I ask so many people who are not Filipinos why they like Manny and they all say because he gives his all in the ring, and he isn't fake, he never claims to be perfect or a saint and admits to his failures in life and came from nothing. I have never seen Manny say anything bad he hasn't even talked trash on Floyd until recently.

Broner is fake as hell dude, he acts like a moron and clown to appeal to the worldstar hip hop attention seeking crowd. He used to be funny but now he is a try hard, I like Broner more as a fighter than a person, and I think most people do, Broner will fight anyone.

But when did anyone think Pac is a saint, and when did Pac try to act like one? I never got that vibe from him that he thinks he is better than anyone, its actually the opposite the man is way to forgiving and doesn't like to judge others, because he knows he has no right since he has many flaws and sins.

Comment

would have been better had it been a Jinky **** flick.

Comment

I truly hope Manny manages his finances well enough to retire comfortably forever and not have people stealing money left and right. Someone in his team should get that in order for him and make sure everything he is signing leads to money in HIS pocket, not someone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  yeah but he farts in faces doe
                  Dynamite fishing, man!

Comment

Pretty good, more critical than I was expecting. Would have liked to have heard more about his mistresses though, much prefer that Manny to the religious Manny.

Comment

This docu is one of the most unpretentious I've ever seen. Where else can you find something as raw as this?; --Most documentary story I've seen is skewed to the greatness of the protagonist, this, not only managed to show manny's greatness but also the lowest point of his career a.k.a. marquez's knockout with great emphasis in it, it also showed how he views the world according to how he got brought up and the constant struggles in life he constantly battled with in his childhood.

And most of all, the film is able to express the voice of his fans through what was going on in his inner circle via there opinion bout koncz and arum I believe this is done without any intervention or influence from the characters in the movie thus it's really really raw and uncut.

This docu will be a treasure to pacman fans once his career is over, most specially if he ends it by defeating floyd emphatically. Marquez is most likely to be lured out because money pot could be too hard to resist anymore and very most likely manny will finally get his revenge too. Then he could retire in a sort of michael jordan'esk style.

P.S. Those that are offended with the farting and spitting of manny for fun is simply just an over-sensitive person who makes something like this a very big deal. Because Manny have gone through the hardest life possible in this modern times, he does not sweat this sort of thing. When you have gone through the trials and tribulation that manny have underwent, there is almost nothing that fazes you anymore. That is why he is able to cope with the knockout as easy as breathing itself. His mental fortitude is above ****ing limit because experiences in life made him as tough as he could be.

But to people who live in their parents basements, who lived in a silver spoon throughout their lives; --small things as farting, spitting and all that sort of little stuffs that doesn't threaten their very lives bothers them. They sort of treat it as major disrespect to them. --Small things become big deal.. Suddenly, life isn't fun anymore but a major struggle. Then, next thing you know, you will be sitting next to a guy in white collar giving you prescription on how to cope with anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                      X