Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reveals Terms Being Discussed For Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait... Cotto is being the difficult one to work with and in the same breath Canelo is asking for 50/50? Cotto might be a diva but he's been on what 10 PPV bouts and really kind of earned his Diva status. A lifetime career in Floyds shadow and only two meh buyrates without him and he acts like he's been in the game as long as Manny/pac/cotto.

Cotto is getting Floyd it looks like, he's guaranteed to make more money with Canelo asking for 50% and he'll end up fighting on the same date and venue as he would with Canelo. So it's better legacy win and more money for Floyd or just face the hype of the month... pretty easy call to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      EHHHH try again you Cotto ******. Martinez had tests done in NY after flying in from the Mayweather-Maidana 2 fight.
      wow you are ***in dumb... I showed you the link to the article with them explaining the results of the test RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT!!! Yes you come with that bs about after the floyd-maidana 2 fight HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA you also didn't post any link to back up your obvious biased opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        "yes manny pacquiao you are next", then its "I never said that. Stop putting words in my mouth"
        floyd saying something and going back on his word still proves the same point, which is? Hes ducking him plain and simple. Oh thats right you cant read between the lines. GTFO Cottofanboy

Comment

floyd saying something and going back on his word still proves the same point, which is? Hes ducking him plain and simple. Oh thats right you cant read between the lines. GTFO Cottofanboy
          Just about everything you said has been wrong, just stop posting man. I mean Martinez came in last and was introduced first. The only part he didn't get was his name first on the banner. He also didn't get any surgery on his knee after the fight. What are you so mad about anyway? How much did you bet on the cripple and lose?
          Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 12-03-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Yea I think that floyd is duckin pac, your point is??? Again, when did cotto say anything remotely close to that he wont get in the ring with GGG? Dont deflect. You said some bs about his knee. I showed PROOF that he's knee was fine, but he did have a broken nose and you come with some bull***** about he went to ny after the floyd-maidana 2 fight, 4 MONTHS AFTER THE FIGHT!!! and thats your "proof" you can call me whatever you want. Fact remains that the MRI scan that martinez got RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT showed that his hands and knees where fine, but that he got a broken nose. THOSE ARE THE FACTS. NOT OPINIONS like yours. Like I said, you DKSAB

Comment

• This knuckle head idiot is getting bad advice from somewhere. Miguel Cotto is the champion and definitely more accomplished. cotto the a-side dictates the terms

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Just about everything you said has been wrong, just stop posting man. I mean Martinez came in and was introduced last, the only part he didn't get was his name first on the banner. He also didn't get any surgery on his knee after the fight. What are you so mad about anyway? How much did you bet on the cripple and lose?
                Mad? Nope, Im a happy neutral boxing fan who likes to see competitive fights. Sergio was not able to compete because of his physical deterioration. Fact. Everyone seems to realize except you Cotto **** riders. Another Fact.
                Last edited by jcj0427; 12-03-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427
                  http://www.tycsports.com/noticias/Ma...1112-0016.html

Sergio was interviewed about his knee on TyC sports, a sports channel based on his knee, after he went through a battery of tests on his knee. And I quote "Si, la rodilla, esta bastante lastimada". Its in spanish so I dont know if you can understand. But im assuming your PR so should be able to. On top of that he needs additional surgery on the knee.

What more do you want? Are you still gonna go back to the MRI that was done after the fight? Cause I wasnt referring to that. His knee was and is not in no shape in hell to box for 12 rounds. Why the *** are you Cotto fans so blind? When he retires are you gonna get on that Verdejo ****?
                  and what you just showed is supposed to prove your point how? Preliminary results RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT showed his knee was fine. So which one is more accurate, the one after the fight or the one 4-5 months after the fight? Good to know that you already know about felix verdejo. I think you just hate puertoricans in general.

Comment

Yea I think that floyd is duckin pac, your point is??? Again, when did cotto say anything remotely close to that he wont get in the ring with GGG? Dont deflect. You said some bs about his knee. I showed PROOF that he's knee was fine, but he did have a broken nose and you come with some bull***** about he went to ny after the floyd-maidana 2 fight, 4 MONTHS AFTER THE FIGHT!!! and thats your "proof" you can call me whatever you want. Fact remains that the MRI scan that martinez got RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT showed that his hands and knees where fine, but that he got a broken nose. THOSE ARE THE FACTS. NOT OPINIONS like yours. Like I said, you DKSAB
                    http://www.tycsports.com/noticias/Ma...1112-0016.html

Sergio was interviewed about his knee on TyC sports, a sports channel based on his knee, after he went through a battery of tests on his knee. And I quote "Si, la rodilla, esta bastante lastimada". Its in spanish so I dont know if you can understand. But im assuming your PR so should be able to. On top of that he needs additional surgery on the knee.

What more do you want? Are you still gonna go back to the MRI that was done after the fight? Cause I wasnt referring to that. His knee was and is not in no shape in hell to box for 12 rounds. Why the *** are you Cotto fans so blind? The proof is in the putting when he couldnt get any leverage of his punches. When Cotto retires are you gonna get on that Verdejo ****?

Comment

and what you just showed is supposed to prove your point how? Preliminary results RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT showed his knee was fine. So which one is more accurate, the one after the fight or the one 4-5 months after the fight? Good to know that you already know about felix verdejo. I think you just hate puertoricans in general.
                      TYPICAL denial response. Dude your a lost cause. He admitted himself, his knees are badly injured!! Are you ***ing ******??? Nah i actually dont hate PR's boxers. Its their ****** fanbase I cant understand, lol. GTFO Cottofanboy. Maybe I dont that much about boxing, but I have boxed in the past, and know when I see an injured boxer when i see em. CHECKMATE friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X