No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reveals Terms Being Discussed For Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
    you dont need to say it to know its not gonna happen. It wont matter anyway after Canelo takes care of this dude.
    So cotto did NOT say that he wont fight GGG... Good to clear that up and leave your conspiracy theories at home.

Comment

Cotto should then fight Canelo, if he loses he loses, if he wins he should vacate, theres your one title defense. Either way Golovkin is gonna fight Canelo/Cotto winner, hopefully, if all plays out right.
      Yes, thats what ive been saying.. The only reason the middleweight title would be on the line is because its convenient as Canelo is inching closer and closer to becoming a full blown middleweight and it adds more ****e to the big PPV matchup. Cotto isnt likely to fight Golvokin but im sure hes going to vacate if he defeats Canelo either way, because hes only chasing big money fights.

Comment

Martinez was the champion too. Cotto didnt give a damn.
        Yes I know and that's why I say he was a diva but with Canelo 60/40 for the champion I think is fair. Coto was much more popular than Martinez but I don't think he is more popular and Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
          People will bring up the whole walking to the ring last and being announced last thing that Cotto was using to Mind**** Martinez.. which worked by the way because thats ALL he was b*tching about during the lead up to the fight.
          The demands that didn't happen? Martinez walked and was introduced LAST. If it got in his head, that's on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            HAHAHA "cripple" ya dumbasses was NOT saying that. In fact, most of NSB was saying that a 50% martinez still is too much for cotto. But the thing that ya noobs dont understand is this simple matter: Styles makes fights. Now name me the top fighter martinez has fought that had footwork, defense or any type of head movement. Ill wait.
            LOL, get Cottos **** out your mouth and maybe I can talk some sense into you. You do know the results came in for the test Martinez went through in ny right? Turns out he needs additional surgery on that knee. Only you idiot Cottards think that was a healthy Sergio. GTFO.

Comment

LOL, get Cottos **** out your mouth and maybe I can talk some sense into you. You do know the results came in for the test Martinez went through in ny right? Turns out he needs additional surgery on that knee. Only you idiot Cottards think that was a healthy Sergio. GTFO.

"Martinez was taken to Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan following the fight and missed the post-fight press conference. An MRI revealed that Martinez suffered a broken nose, but his right knee and left hand, which had been damaged in his last fight in April of 2013, were fine, Lewkowicz said. DiBella said an additional CT Scan revealed "no abnormalities." Martinez was discharged at 5 a.m. on Sunday and traveled back home to Spain later in the day, Lewkowicz said.

"He got caught with an early shot in the first minute of the fight and then he fought eight rounds and a half only by heart," Lewkowicz said on Sunday. "So how can [YOU]say that he's old? Everybody wants to be a coach. But the reality is that probably a young man wouldn't have gotten up after the first punch and it would be a KO after the first round."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1821944

Please stfu with your bull***** noob you DKSAB

Comment

So cotto did NOT say that he wont fight GGG... Good to clear that up and leave your conspiracy theories at home.
                LOL, when do boxers flat out say "I will not fight this guy"? Floyd never said "I will not fight Pacquiao" but if you have common sense and follow boxing you know he has been "ducking" him for years. Get off Cottos **** and learn to read between the lines.

Comment

LOL, when do boxers flat out say "I will not fight this guy"? Floyd never said "I will not fight Pacquiao" but if you have common sense and follow boxing you know he has been "ducking" him for years. Get off Cottos **** and learn to read between the lines.
                  "yes manny pacquiao you are next", then its "I never said that. Stop putting words in my mouth"

Comment

"Martinez was taken to Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan following the fight and missed the post-fight press conference. An MRI revealed that Martinez suffered a broken nose, but his right knee and left hand, which had been damaged in his last fight in April of 2013, were fine, Lewkowicz said. DiBella said an additional CT Scan revealed "no abnormalities." Martinez was discharged at 5 a.m. on Sunday and traveled back home to Spain later in the day, Lewkowicz said.

"He got caught with an early shot in the first minute of the fight and then he fought eight rounds and a half only by heart," Lewkowicz said on Sunday. "So how can [YOU]say that he's old? Everybody wants to be a coach. But the reality is that probably a young man wouldn't have gotten up after the first punch and it would be a KO after the first round."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1821944

Please stfu with your bull***** noob you DKSAB
                    EHHHH try again you Cotto ******. Martinez had tests done in NY after flying in from the Mayweather-Maidana 2 fight.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi to keith thurman: "im ducking you cuz you bring no money"

Comment

Working...
                      X