No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reveals Terms Being Discussed For Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    I looked at your video, yes. Sergio said it was his knee... Bradley said it was a sock, either way it's an excuse. Did you just watch the part where he said his knee or did you happen to see the part where he said "It's a loss you have to get over it." You're more upset than Sergio about the fight lmao, maybe take Sergio's c*ck out of your ass before talking about what someone else is doing with Cotto's di*k
    David Haye said it was his toe, Donaire said he didnt train, Algeri wasnt let out of his cage.. Etc..

Comment

I looked at your video, yes. Sergio said it was his knee... Bradley said it was a sock, either way it's an excuse. Did you just watch the part where he said his knee or did you happen to see the part where he said "It's a loss you have to get over it." You're more upset than Sergio about the fight lmao, maybe take Sergio's c*ck out of your ass before talking about what someone else is doing with Cotto's di*k
      CHECKMATE!!!

Comment

Your comparing a badly damaged knee with a sock? Seriously? Your a clown. No anger here, just stating my case and what he said and providing sources. Dont worry when and if Cotto takes the Canelo fight, you Cotto ******s will go away. Your hyped from fighting a bum and a cripple and before that dominated by lowly Trout. Canelo will bring you to reality. See you on Cinco de Mayo!
        Last edited by jcj0427; 12-03-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          CHECKMATE!!!
          Was Sergio 100% healthy? Yes No?? Wating...

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
            Your comparing a badly damaged knee with a sock? Seriously? Your a clown. No anger here, just stating my case and what he said and providing sources. Dont worry when and if Cotto takes the Canelo fight, you Cotto ******s will go away. Your hyped from fighting a bum and a cripple and before that dominated by lowly Trout. Canelo will bring you to reality.
            You stated your case, which is obviously biased because again for the 3rd time, you haven't disproven anything about the MRI. Keep trying tho you are just making yourself look like an arse.

Comment

Your comparing a badly damaged knee with a sock? Seriously? Your a clown. No anger here, just stating my case and what he said and providing sources. Dont worry when and if Cotto takes the Canelo fight, you Cotto ******s will go away. Your hyped from fighting a bum and a cripple and before that dominated by lowly Trout. Canelo will bring you to reality.
              You know what he meant, excuses are excuses. And are you.... Speaking to him as if HES Cotto? Are you sure hes the one who had issues dealing with reality? Or are we in character roleplaying.?

Comment

I'm not comparing a knee to a sock, I'm saying both of them are excuses. One might be a better excuse than the other, it's still not accepting the fact that you picked a 39 year old guy, who fights with his hands down WITH a bad knee to beat Cotto. You should just be pissed off at yourself for being a dumbass, not Cotto for destroying your jerk-off material.

Comment

• Whether Sergio was healthy or not, you Cotto haters need to give him his due. He did what nobody (including myself) thought he could do.

Was Sergio at 100% prime, no but that's not Cotto's fault and he dominated Sergio the way he should have.

The Canelo vs Cotto fight would be huge and boxing needs it. A rugged veteran against a strong young lion.

Let's make this happen since sissy boy floyd won't fight Pac.

Comment

Was Sergio 100% healthy? Yes No?? Wating...
                    I already answered that question care to try again...

you NEVER answered this question from me:

Now name me the top fighter martinez has fought that had footwork, defense or any type of head movement. Ill wait.
                    Last edited by bigjavi973; 12-03-2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Roach said before the Cotto fight that Sergio was shot, and (lo and behold)...he WAS shot!

There was no mystery to me about Cotto taking out an old shot fighter.

Now he's MW champ! So go fight GGG already.

Comment

Working...
                      X