Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is a very special fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a damn good fighter...I don't know about special yet though...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      No need to inject race into the convo
      He can't help it......that's the type of poster he is.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
        Very good can pretty much do it all...he's got the style to frustrate anyone. Looking forward to seeing him at 140, did he weigh 153 fight night? Dude's huge at 135.
        Amazing how this comment actually makes sense, isnt it?
        Oh boxing you amazing sport

Comment

I've been sold for a while on Crawford.

He's an extremely talented guy and has a huge future ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
            Nothing at this point leads me to believe he will be anybody. Why should I be sold on him? Because he fought a c class Beltran and a undersize Gamboa who gave him all he can handle and coming off a huge lay off. Get real man crawford is the new mike dallas at 140 and will get flushed down the toliet like *s*h*i*t* in fact these fights tell me he has a suspect chin, no pwr and leaky defense. Crawford has a lot to do to convince me that he is worth a s*h*i*t right now he is garbage and false hope
            You think he stands no chance at 140, while I think he's shown enough @135 to predict that he'll be able to beat top 20 opposition. If he's as great as some in this thread feel, then he should have few issues doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              You think he stands no chance at 140, while I think he's shown enough @135 to predict that he'll be able to beat top 20 opposition. If he's as great as some in this thread feel, then he should have few issues doing so.
              So beating c class fighters and undersize Gamboa tells you he will hang with the big dogs 140? Like I side before we seen this before in Berto,Ortiz,broner and Judah until he beat someone legit then thier is something to talk about. Right now he is only beating demarco,soto, not sure about Vargas or even herra

Comment

Crawford can give you a lot of different looks. He can fight southpaw or orthodox, he can lead or counter.

Comment

what makes him special is because he can lead or counter punch. He can fight orthodox or southpaw. He seems to have a chin and when he gets hit he wants to throw 3 back.

Comment

He's aight.

But the future of this sport belongs to Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                      He had 2 fights at lightweight. Broner and Crawford are different kind of fighters anyway there's no comparison.
                      When Broner beat Demarco, in my eyes he was the best lightweight. I didn't see Broner losing to anyone in that division at that time. It's the same thing with Crawford, he's the best fighter at that division. There is a big difference between 135 and 140 though.

Crawford is more talented than Broner, but he gets hit, and he will get cracked. I don't see a complete fighter in Crawford. Instead I see raw talent, that does most things well but nothing great. 140 is deep with punchers and like it always does, a guy like Crawford who can't punch will eventually be broken down and beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X