Crawford is a very special fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should grab up Vargas's title

Comment

What I like about crawford is his mentality. He always wants to get the last shot in. WHen he gets hit he goes after you. I can't wait to see him against a good enough guy that can catch him and him fight.

I think we haven't seen the best of him yet. And he looks to have a pretty solid chin,

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
        He should grab up Vargas's title
        He'd beat the piss out of vargas.

Comment

Fast and intelligent but he lacks power and that can be a big factor if he does decide to go to 140

Comment

Terrence Crawford vs Raymundo Beltran Crawford dominates Full Fight- Highlights (REVIEW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDVqtUowt8E

Comment

Talent is undeniable, the ability to switch stance and be EFFECTIVE using either stance is going to make him a touch match up for anybody.

Only thing I would like to see more is MORE BODY WORK and tighten up the Defense a little bit. But I like the fact that when he gets hit he seems to get a rush from it and starts to let his hands go

But Switching in and out of Orthodox and Unorthodox stances, that is a stylistic NIGHTMARE

Comment

he is too inaccurate to be considered that special..he also doesnt have a great check hook..or straight right hand..nicholas walters is a better fighter to me and prospect to achieve greatness

Comment

Not special he is garbage many of you are seeing something that isn't thier. We seen this before in juda,Ortiz and broner.He doest have power and will get grind down at 140 and flushed like *s*h*i*t*. Crawford is new mike dallas at 140
                  Last edited by Wizardsh; 11-30-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

A good boxer and has a cool personality. The potential is definitely there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                      Not special he is garbage many of you are seeing something that isn't thier. We seen this before in juda,broner,Ortiz and broner.He doest have power and will get grind down at 140 and flushed like *s*h*i*t*. Crawford is new mike dallas at 140
                      Crawford hasn't even fought at 140 yet and you're comparing him to Dallas? I bet Crawford can become a top 10 fighter @140, something Dallas never got close to doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X