No announcement yet.

What is GGG's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is GGG's style?

Is he unconventional, is he a inside fighter or a boxerpuncher... how would you call his style?

seek & destroy boxer puncher, i guess? Maybe someone else can describe it better.

Comment

Coming to get you.

Comment

Come forward, aggressive boxer?

He just happens to possess freak power.

Comment

A pressure fighter. Not an inside fighter. Like Kovalev he likes to keep you at arms distance.

He use to be more of a boxer in the ams. But Abel made him a seek and destroy guy behind that jab.

Comment

the enforcer

Comment

He does most things well. He's able to box on the outside but gets down and dirty on the inside. He reminds me of Kovalev in the sense that he has great punch output and accuracy, but also has underrated defense and footwork. GGG also doesn't forget his jab, and I think it was in the Ishida fight where he almost KO'ed him with a jab. I like how the jab seems to be a natural consistently flowing punch that GGG uses the whole fight. It almost looks like his jab expends no energy and its more than enough to keep any opponent at bay.

Comment

Mexican . . .

Comment

Hes a pressure fighter

Comment

His style is "Russican" he is a pressure fighter who fights out of a boxer stance.
                    his form is a boxers but his style is a sluggers, nice mix.
                    He is more skilled and more accurate than Koval because he's more experienced and more talented from what I see of them.
                    I think Koval will be pressed and challenged as he moves forward I'm not sure theres anyone at 160 that can pressure GGG!

They both don't cheat the public, they come in shape and do their best to eliminate the judges opinions by eliminating their opponents!!!
                    You gotta love that, I do!

Fighters you can rely on for style and finishing abilities. Very few around these days.
                    Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X