Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subtle, deceptive, aggresive, power puncher who can also box

kinda like Kovalev but IMO more skilled, more complete, well rounded

Comment

All I know is that he's Phukkin Awesome.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

A power punching pressure boxer would be how I would describe what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          His style is "Russican" he is a pressure fighter who fights out of a boxer stance.
          his form is a boxers but his style is a sluggers, nice mix.
          He is more skilled and more accurate than Koval because he's more experienced and more talented from what I see of them.
          I think Koval will be pressed and challenged as he moves forward I'm not sure theres anyone at 160 that can pressure GGG!

They both don't cheat the public, they come in shape and do their best to eliminate the judges opinions by eliminating their opponents!!!
          You gotta love that, I do!

Fighters you can rely on for style and finishing abilities. Very few around these days.
          Ray
          Considering he isn't Russian...

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
            Is he unconventional, is he a inside fighter or a boxerpuncher... how would you call his style?
            Even if I'd explain you wouldn't understand shit... You (in the U.S.) have absolutely no clues about the school of boxing in which Golovkin was brought up...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Considering he isn't Russian...
              And what is he? An Eskimo?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Even if I'd explain you wouldn't understand shit... You (in the U.S.) have absolutely no clues about the school of boxing in which Golovkin was brought up...
                I agree with you on many things but please don't assume Floyd fans represent all Boxing fans "in the U.S.". GGG has many fans in the U.S., many real fight fans, who love the sport more than ANY one particular fighter, many of them know what's up.

Even the casual fans in the U.S. are slowly but surely turning against Floyd.

Comment

excels when he pressures, but boxes smart, especially behind the jab, while moving forward.
                  pressure fighter/boxer puncher mix.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    And what is he? An Eskimo?
                    He's Kazakh you mug

Comment

He's a skilled pressure fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X