No announcement yet.

A Proud Fan..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Proud Fan..........

Last Saturday night, Manny Pacquiao made me proud. He tamed and defeated, yet another undefeated, ****y kid who thought he was on his level. Just two years ago, the boxing world thought he was finished because of the "Roidquez" KO, but they were wrong, once again. I might not have a religion, but I do believe in karma. It is important to be humble, be kind, and treat others with respect, in life. If you don't, something bad will happen to you. It is not important how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up. What we are witnessing in Manny is an ATG fighter. If he retired today, I'd be satisfied with what he gave me as a fan. He's fought every important fight he needed to become who he is. He really has nothing left to prove, except for to himself. The truth is, he will fight anyone. That's why he is, who he is. While everyone is worried about his bank account. He made $25million last Saturday, plus PPV, with NO TAXES. While everyone is concerned with his lack of "killer instinct". He is STILL dominating his opponents. How can you win a fight with no killer instinct? Smh. While everyone is screaming and whining about his lack of power. He is still busting up his opponent's face. They are still running from him at some point during the fight. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that this man can punch. Watch his fights in surround sound and you will hear/feel the thud from EVERY punch he throws. Besides, it was only one immature idiot who started the PED accusation and we all know who that is. Manny has never tested positive for a drug test. Manny has never KO'ed an opponent bigger than himself. What he has done is broken his opponent's will with sheer violence, stamina, speed, power, and angles. No muscle group has grown in size but yet you morons still claim foul play. As a matter of fact, Manny's body looks EXCATLY like it did in 2009. Hmmmm. While Roidquez's arms, back, and neck has grown to obvious sizes. He now has one punch KO power. He is a pure boxer who didn't believe in weight lifting as a fighter. Now he looks like he has a membership at Gold's Gym. He hired a known PED bio chemist who makes undetectable substances. He even injected himself live on camera and you dummy's still think his one win over Manny was about his skill? Give me two breaks!!! He was throwing combinations like Manny against Alvarado. He looked 26, not 40yrs old. Now, how is that possible? Well, guess what guys? Manny is BACK!!!!!! He is one super fight away from taking over boxing once again. He doesn't care who is next. He is ready to destroy whoever it is. If Floyd con-artist ass doesn't take the fight, Garcia will and Manny will beat him up like he does everyone else. Garcia has talked stuff in the past about how he would KO Manny. Manny heard him and is ready to accept the challenge. When you are a good person and humble in life, good things WILL occur. Meanwhile, Floyd's career is tumbling down as we speak. He is in a corner. He is stuck between a rock in a hard place. He has no more excuses and nobody wants to see him fight anyone else but Manny. Manny has been clowning him and almost daring him to take the fight. This fight is personal to Manny. Floyd disrespected him and his accomplishments. He went too far and now he has to pay. Floyd will not fight outside of Vegas. Floyd doesn't give you what you want to see. He is selfish and only fights for himself. He forces opponent's on his fans that they could care less to see. He is very smart about who he fights and when he fights them. Manny is an ATG while Floyd is just a HOF'mer. The difference between them? Ahhhhh, just look at who they have fought. Manny is the only 8 division champion in history. He's bled, sweated, and cried for us in the ring. Floyd has not and is aging FAST. Isn't he supposed to have more left in the tank than Manny?? It sure doesn't seem that way. Manny looks fresher and hungrier, yet he's had the tougher road to glory. See you guys in May. If the fight happens, Manny WILL win.

Now print this off and enclose it in this and send it to Manny

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

that got me good

Comment

You should be proud he looked good fighting a b level fighter like himself.

Manny is a B level fighter

Comment

Go and get a dictionary and look up the word "paragraph", then try again.

But you get an A for effort.

Comment

No way am i reading that giant wall of fanboyism

Comment

Says the guy who said "if you have a problem with floyd, you have a problem with me."

You ARE the OP.

Comment

what a **** u are

but that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  Last Saturday night, Manny Pacquiao made me proud. He tamed and defeated, yet another undefeated, ****y kid who thought he was on his level. Just two years ago, the boxing world thought he was finished because of the "Roidquez" KO, but they were wrong, once again. I might not have a religion, but I do believe in karma. It is important to be humble, be kind, and treat others with respect, in life. If you don't, something bad will happen to you. It is not important how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up. What we are witnessing in Manny is an ATG fighter. If he retired today, I'd be satisfied with what he gave me as a fan. He's fought every important fight he needed to become who he is. He really has nothing left to prove, except for to himself. The truth is, he will fight anyone. That's why he is, who he is. While everyone is worried about his bank account. He made $25million last Saturday, plus PPV, with NO TAXES. While everyone is concerned with his lack of "killer instinct". He is STILL dominating his opponents. How can you win a fight with no killer instinct? Smh. While everyone is screaming and whining about his lack of power. He is still busting up his opponent's face. They are still running from him at some point during the fight. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that this man can punch. Watch his fights in surround sound and you will hear/feel the thud from EVERY punch he throws. Besides, it was only one immature idiot who started the PED accusation and we all know who that is. Manny has never tested positive for a drug test. Manny has never KO'ed an opponent bigger than himself. What he has done is broken his opponent's will with sheer violence, stamina, speed, power, and angles. No muscle group has grown in size but yet you morons still claim foul play. As a matter of fact, Manny's body looks EXCATLY like it did in 2009. Hmmmm. While Roidquez's arms, back, and neck has grown to obvious sizes. He now has one punch KO power. He is a pure boxer who didn't believe in weight lifting as a fighter. Now he looks like he has a membership at Gold's Gym. He hired a known PED bio chemist who makes undetectable substances. He even injected himself live on camera and you dummy's still think his one win over Manny was about his skill? Give me two breaks!!! He was throwing combinations like Manny against Alvarado. He looked 26, not 40yrs old. Now, how is that possible? Well, guess what guys? Manny is BACK!!!!!! He is one super fight away from taking over boxing once again. He doesn't care who is next. He is ready to destroy whoever it is. If Floyd con-artist ass doesn't take the fight, Garcia will and Manny will beat him up like he does everyone else. Garcia has talked stuff in the past about how he would KO Manny. Manny heard him and is ready to accept the challenge. When you are a good person and humble in life, good things WILL occur. Meanwhile, Floyd's career is tumbling down as we speak. He is in a corner. He is stuck between a rock in a hard place. He has no more excuses and nobody wants to see him fight anyone else but Manny. Manny has been clowning him and almost daring him to take the fight. This fight is personal to Manny. Floyd disrespected him and his accomplishments. He went too far and now he has to pay. Floyd will not fight outside of Vegas. Floyd doesn't give you what you want to see. He is selfish and only fights for himself. He forces opponent's on his fans that they could care less to see. He is very smart about who he fights and when he fights them. Manny is an ATG while Floyd is just a HOF'mer. The difference between them? Ahhhhh, just look at who they have fought. Manny is the only 8 division champion in history. He's bled, sweated, and cried for us in the ring. Floyd has not and is aging FAST. Isn't he supposed to have more left in the tank than Manny?? It sure doesn't seem that way. Manny looks fresher and hungrier, yet he's had the tougher road to glory. See you guys in May. If the fight happens, Manny WILL win.
                  This screams I will drop to my knees and give manny a *******...just because he didn't pay taxes in macau doesn't mean he is not paying taxes to the BIR,what an idiot you are
                  And like you said he beat a s hitty fighter that wasn't on his level.....end thread

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    This screams I will drop to my knees and give manny a *******...just because he didn't pay taxes in macau doesn't mean he is not paying taxes to the BIR,what an idiot you are
                    And like you said he beat a s hitty fighter that wasn't on his level.....end thread
                    Yup. The BIR already came out stating that revenue from Macau is taxable. Thus, Manny isn't getting away from the Philippines' government. No such think as "tax free" money when you are dealing with the BIR. Manny's biggest rival since he started turning heads with the large amounts of dollars his pockets started getting stuffed with.

TLDR: BIR KO RD1
                    Last edited by Aztekkas; 11-27-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X