No announcement yet.

Stiverne-Wilder has officially been confirmed for January 17th in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    yea,,,that scott fight win was meaningless for wilder. I swear that punch did not even land. it was a total graze at best. scott either took a dive or just has the heart of a mustard seed
    It isn't even a question, Wilder's punch didn't land and Scott took a dive. It's right there on video.

Comment

Ok. Don't follow the heavyweights much, but I thought Stiverne looked pretty good beating up Arreola not too long ago.

If Wilder can earn a legit win here, I might start to take him seriously.

Let's see it.

Comment

Finally. Booooomb Squaaaaad!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It isn't even a question, Wilder's punch didn't land and Scott took a dive. It's right there on video.
          The left hand landed. Su****ious but it wasn't Tyson-Seldon.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Did you even watch the fights? Arreola came in in great shape for the second fight. Malik 'I don't want to fight' Scott, on the other hand, was clearly paid off. Wink-BlockedPunch-KO.
            Yeah i watched the fight. only reason arreolla looked so good is because stiverne isnt as good as ppl think.

If wilder starts pummeling stiverne on the ropes early like arreolla did....wich he will 100% because thats what he always does...i really doubt stiverne will handle it...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Not at all what I meant. You're probably too young to remember Michael grant.
              I know exactly who micheal grant was....a hype job that was considered very dangerous but lewis exposed him with his skill...

Only reason grant was stopped is because lewis was an all time great with great skill and the size to measure up with grant......stiverne isnt like that at all so i doubt he will "expose" wilder because hes not really that big of a step up either in competition

Comment

not even sure if this fight is happening but Stiverne by KO

Comment

Wilder has this fight and I think he will win with ease. KO by the 6th round!

Comment

Wilder is getting put to sleep.

Comment

Wilder gets countered and knocked out in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X