Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stiverne-Wilder has officially been confirmed for January 17th in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wilder will win by KO in the first six rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      I think Wilder will win by KO in the first six rounds.
      hope youre right. we dont need don king holding the belt hostage. wish I was more optimistic on wilder

Comment

Wlad's going to attend the fight with his death stare.

Comment

Wildier's thing is he is a very dangerous given time and space, Stiverne is the more skilled guy but he is much more likely to move away than forward t\and that is likely a mistake against Wilder.

Wilder in close or Wilder pushed back is a dead duck, but that is not Stiverne's game he might catch Wilder with something and end the fight but that risk is there for Stiverne who is not some kind of defensive wizard.

I think Arreola would have been much tougher test for what Wilder is bad at.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Wildier's thing is he is a very dangerous given time and space, Stiverne is the more skilled guy but he is much more likely to move away than forward t\and that is likely a mistake against Wilder.

Wilder in close or Wilder pushed back is a dead duck, but that is not Stiverne's game he might catch Wilder with something and end the fight but that risk is there for Stiverne who is not some kind of defensive wizard.

I think Arreola would have been much tougher test for what Wilder is bad at.
            good points. thats what makes this fight so intriguing. I could see either guy getting caught with something big. cant wait for this fight. my hearts with wilder but my brain says stiverne by kayo

Comment

Bombbbbbbb squaddddddd!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                Wlad's going to attend the fight with his death stare.
                Briggs will be in attendance a few rows behind him.

#BombSquad

What network/channel is this gonna be on though?

Comment

Going for Stiverne but gut feeling is that Wilder stops him

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Going for Stiverne but gut feeling is that Wilder stops him
                    Ive been leaning strongly toward stiverne but after watching that stiverne/areolla fight again im not so sure. stiverne was laying against the ropes alot with zero upper body movement. I wouldnt be surprised one bit if deontay detonates one of those long right hands on him early. stiverne looked so much better in the first areolla fight. tough fight to call

Comment

Stiverne by early ko, Wilder was seen as a joke 10 fights ago and he is no better than in his debut, no improvement none at all. I am certain he is packing glass and it is going to be shattered.

Comment

Working...
                      X