Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weight class will Lomachenko end up in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weight class will Lomachenko end up in?

He's a pretty big 126 lber right now, how high does Bscene see him going, 135, 140?
    126 (current)
    2.00%
    6.00%
    32.00%
    44.00%
    16.00%
    0.00%

Depends on how ambitious he is. 140 or maybe even 147.

Comment

baring in mind his 2nd gold Medal was at 132 lbs and he has height on his frame unlike guys like Gamboa.

Comment

He already got beat by Orlando Salido lol weight advantage or not. I need to see more of him before thinking he can compete against bigger guys. Walters might derail him. For me right now he's a hype job with some kills. His resume isn't anything special and the best pro he's faced is Salido lol. Atleast he beat Russel who's giving another rematch to TBA. I want him vs Rigo to establish who's better but Uncle Bob more than likely wouldn't allow that.

Comment

Jr or Welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            He already got beat by Orlando Salido lol weight advantage or not. I need to see more of him before thinking he can compete against bigger guys. Walters might derail him. For me right now he's a hype job with some kills. His resume isn't anything special and the best pro he's faced is Salido lol. Atleast he beat Russel who's giving another rematch to TBA. I want him vs Rigo to establish who's better but Uncle Bob more than likely wouldn't allow that.
            hype job.. come on man. be real.

Comment

Make a poll. 140 is my guess

Comment

Up to Welter.

Comment

Why should he go higher unless he feels weak at his current fighting weight? He is 30 years old I believe. You don't grow and gain more muscle at 30. You are completely and fully grown and as big as you are ever going to get. If he is smart he will stay where he is at and kick ass and dominate just like Hagler and Monzon did at 160 and Bob Foster did at 175. Look what happened to the great fighter Donaire. He kept going up and up and up in weight and I knew he was going to get himself beat. At 118 and below Donaire was an invincible knock out artist. When he fought some great fighters at 122 and 126 he got beat. He had no business fighting that heavy and he looked soft and flabby at those weights. As long as Lomachenko fights well and wins at his current weight he should not move to a heavier weight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Why should he go higher unless he feels weak at his current fighting weight? He is 30 years old I believe. You don't grow and gain more muscle at 30. You are completely and fully grown and as big as you are ever going to get. If he is smart he will stay where he is at and kick ass and dominate just like Hagler and Monzon did at 160 and Bob Foster did at 175. Look what happened to the great fighter Donaire. He kept going up and up and up in weight and I knew he was going to get himself beat. At 118 and below Donaire was an invincible knock out artist. When he fought some great fighters at 122 and 126 he got beat. He had no business fighting that heavy and he looked soft and flabby at those weights. As long as Lomachenko fights well and wins at his current weight he should not move to a heavier weight in my opinion.
                    he's 26....

Comment

Working...
                    X