Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
    algieri went 12 rounds .... he won. .

Agreed! Agains't the legendary, iconic PacMan no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      we sure know chickenfloyd and his morons of fans will discredit pac's dominating performance against algiere...

with that kind of a boxing skills, hand speed, footwork and wits, chickenfloyd will rather be called the greatest coward the world has ever had than fighting pacquiao...

"health comes first" chickenfloyd...
      answer this honestly.. had floyd dropped to 144 and dominated algieri.. would you give him any props for it ..

Comment

• I really hate this place sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
          answer this honestly.. had floyd dropped to 144 and dominated algieri.. would you give him any props for it ..
          Floyd wouldn't fight Algieri, he would have chosen someone with 0 footwork or boxing skill...like Maidana..twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Algieri beat Taylor quite easily compared to Broner vs Taylor. So does that mean Broner is also an ESPN fighter? Then if Broner is an ESPN fighter that means Maidana's win is tainted. Well, that was true anyways since Broner was not ready for the WW division. Also Devon beat Maidana very easily.

Finally, Floyd didn't look that good in there against Maidana. So is Floyd an ESPN fighter too?

When Guerrero looked slow and had trouble with Floyd, did you think, ESPN?
            When naïve Ortiz got caught by that SUCKER PUNCH, ESPN?

The good news is that I catch ESPN!
            Maidana, Guerrero and Ortiz were fighting at top contender/championship level years before they fought Floyd.....for you as pacf@g to compare them to fighters like espn level guys Taylor and Algieri(who recently fought a guy that was 14-12) confirms what most knowledgable boxing fans already know which is pacf@gs dksab.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              Floyd wouldn't fight Algieri, he would have chosen someone with 0 footwork or boxing skill...like Maidana..twice.
              C'mon dude really? . . . I'm not into the habit of debating people's opinions on Floyd, I'll say I love what he does in the ring, but outside the ring he's his own worst enemy, and I understand some of the hate for him, but to even say something like that is just ridic

Maidana >>>>> Algeri and it's not even close.

Comment

• Algieri's trainer was a trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                  didnt answer my question ... had floyd dropped to 144 and dominated a guy with only one noteworthy (questionable) win, and negative zero punching power.. would you give him any credit..

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                    it doesn't matter if it's porter or kahn, both of those guys is better than pac's next opponent jessie vargas..
                    Yes it matters..the guy claims to be "TBE" but yet its not clear if hes even the best of this era let alone the best in his own weight division (147)
                    you just completey ignored my questions ok...vargas is a cherry pick, so was maidan twice and khan next . Ill say that Floyd very well has/had the skills to be a GOAT candidate but why he doesnt fight the next legitimate challenge to his titles is beyond me..pac is no. 1, brook no. 2 & floyd will fight khan..vargas and khan are weak for pac and floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by LAPete
                      and watching Manny face down on the canvas out cold for almost 2 minute makes me shake my head in disbelief.
                      Even when Pac got KOd...all those rounds leading up to the KO, all those epic exchanges, him breaking Marquez's nose etc..I was supremely entertained with his performance. Even in brutal defeat..it was one of his MOST entertaining performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X