Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook is the best fight but i wouldn't mind seeing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      If khan loses to brook, he can no longer fight Floyd, PAC, and purses and magnitude of other fights such as Bradley go down

If khan loses to manny, Floyd or anyone - someone like algeiri, he can still fight brook on ppv and it will still be a huge fight. Khan has lost before. Uk fans are tuning in to see him get KO'ed anyway.
      Brook is the biggest pay day possible, had the IBF belt that will put him in line for the winner of Floyd-Pac and is a grudge match.

That isn't a duck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

Brook is the best fight but i wouldn't mind seeing this.
        Decent fight but there's no excuse to not fight Brook if he fights Broner on that date.

Comment

• It's not a duck if you're gonna fight him in the future

Surely we all know this brook vs khan eventually happens

Most likely next year

Comment

It's not a duck if you're gonna fight him in the future

Surely we all know this brook vs khan eventually happens

Most likely next year
            Obviously you can duck someone although you end up fighting them in the future.

Strike while the iron is hot.

If Khan doesn't fight Brook in June and fights Algeri on May 30th or Broner in June or anyone else on those dates for that matter it is as a blatant a duck you will ever see.

Comment

• Again I repeat it's not a duck if the fighter fights him in the future and is planning to do so

And the fans know this

Smh

It's like beating a dead horse

Schooling irondan and dirk each and every day

Comment

Again I repeat it's not a duck if the fighter fights him in the future and is planning to do so

And the fans know this

Smh

It's like beating a dead horse

Schooling irondan and dirk each and every day
                It is a shameful duck. The same way it's a duck when you're waiting for your rival to slow down and slip, this fighting them later BS won't fly. He's afraid to get KO'd and possibly ruin his career doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                  It is a shameful duck. The same way it's a duck when you're waiting for your rival to slow down and slip, this fighting them later BS won't fly. He's afraid to get KO'd and possibly ruin his career doing so.
                  If he wanted to fight a weaker version of brook then he would have fought him now since brooks coming off an injury...

Comment

• Boxingscene LOVES Khan... unreal... joke... as it stands, he has 5 of the last 10 articles on the homepage. Do we really need this many Khan articles in one day??

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Decent fight but there's no excuse to not fight Brook if he fights Broner on that date.
                      I can understand him though.

Broner is a big name, good money and would probably get him enough attention for the Floyd/Pac winner, Brook can come later.

If Khan loses to Brook next (good chance of that) he'll be in a bad place.

Broner is a very winnable fight for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X