No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Classy mate, very classy - Dirk has taught you well...
    You're gonna post those abusive PMs Dirk sent?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        You're gonna post those abusive PMs Dirk sent?
        Now that could get me banned couldn't it?

Nice try all the same.

My sister died of leukaemia at a very young age, so forgive me if I am over sensitive about people who make jokes about cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
          No, because he has nothing to offer anyone. Marquez's trainer, Ignacio Beristain, has been talking about brook, and khan.. here we are

Amir Khan has also stepped up to the 147lb division and is waiting to find out his next opponent.

But Beristain insists his fighter will not consider Khan until he regains a world belt.

“Juan Manuel Marquez’s interest is in the title. Not any other fight. Amir Khan is not in the picture.”

/unsticky this thread!
          Nacho has never wanted Khan for Marquez. Even when Khan was unified champion at 140lbs, Nacho didn't want the fight. They fought guys like Katsidis and Likar Ramos instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Now that could get me banned couldn't it?

Nice try all the same.

My sister died of leukaemia at a very young age, so forgive me if I am over sensitive about people who make jokes about cancer.
            How could it get you banned to post PMs that I apparently sent to you?

That makes absolutely no sense. Nice try.

You're a liar so I also find it hard to believe you when you're trying to go for sympathy too.

Comment

• Amir If your watchin, come on and get in here with me. I know you're a lil delicate round da whiskas.

LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

• I Don't blame khan for not fighting brook right now

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  I Don't blame khan for not fighting brook right now
                  Why don't you?

Comment

• List of Khan's excuses from memory:

1. Brook hasn't fought anyone - Brook beats Shawn Porter.
                    2. Brook needs to win a title first- Brook win's a title.
                    3. Going down a different route.

Incentives to fight Brook.

1. Highest pay day my a mile for Khan.
                    2. World title on the line.
                    3. Potential super fight with Manny or Floyd to unify if Khan wins the title.
                    4. Bragging rights over Brook if he wins.

Cons of fighting Kell.

1. Khan loses and either retires or starts from ground zero.
                    2. Khan loses and fights at his new 'natural 154lb weight', claims he was drained at 147.

CONCLUSION:

Khan is ducking Kell Brook hard, there is no other reason behind his decision not to fight his domestic World Champion rival.

Don't call me a hater as you can see from my history in this thread I'm far from that.

I'm almost at the stage where I wish whoever he does fight next just KO's the chit out of him and put's him asleep for at least an hour, that would serve him right for ducking but knowing Khan he still wouldn't learn from it.

Khan is absolutely chitting on his fans right now HARD, he has ZERO respect for his fan base. If I were Pakistani I'd put out a fatwa for Khan's head as of right now he is an embarrassment for the Pakistani people.

REAL TALK.

Comment

• Now Khan is making noises about fighting Cotto! The guy is a total joke and seems to have a desperate need to be in the news all the time. Who will he challenge next? Golovkin?

"I think Miguel Cotto's a good fighter for me. Obviously styles make fights, he's a very big name in boxing, and everyone knows who he is,Khan said via Skysports.com. I think with my speed, movement and the way I have been fighting under [trainer] Virgil Hunter, I think it will be a great fight for me. I know he is a lot heavier than me but doing that fight at catch-weight will be amazing."
                      Last edited by Barcham; 03-29-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X