Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top 10. Adonis needs to grow a pair and fight krusher,

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      U also had it 3-1 hop you phuckin spaz, you're ******ed honestly.

And now he's 50 huh? I can't believe people like you exist
      so how old is bhop? lol and it was clearly sarcasm dummy.. your parents must be cousins just like pac boys

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        so how old is bhop? lol and it was clearly sarcasm dummy.. your parents must be cousins just like pac boys
        Be gone

You're dismissed.

Comment

Ward is out of mine now and in goes Kovalev. You can't stay this inactive and expect to be in p4p lists still. Once he returns and assuming he wins he goes right back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            I think it's time his name was included in P4P discussions.

What do you think?
            I'll update it when Ward's inactivity forces a change this month. He'll come in over Danny so at least 9. Can't see putting him ahead of Estrada yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              You post so much ******ed ****, why would anyone think its sarcasm? And yes Hopkins is 50, but, a Day ago, you and all the anti white fighter brigade, were saying he'd be embarrassed by Hopkins. But ya, now he's old and washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
                Be gone

You're dismissed.
                lmao pic is awesome

Comment

I don't know where I'd put him just yet but clearly he's in the discussion now, and with another demolition of someone of note (Stevenson?) then we could honestly be talking top five with this guy.

I get the fact that he was in there with a 49 year old -- but Hopkins as we all know is/was no ordinary 49 year old. And Kovalev utterly demolished him. Dude won on the cards 120-107 on two and 120-106 on the other. Against Bernard Hopkins. Think about that for a second.

Comment

He should be in front of Canelo, and GGG , Hell Cotto win over Martinez should put Cotto in front of Canelo and GGG too

Comment

Around the 10ish mark

Comment

Working...
                      X