Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 4 for sure. I might have to move him ahead of GGG based on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      You post so much ******ed ****, why would anyone think its sarcasm? And yes Hopkins is 50, but, a Day ago, you and all the anti white fighter brigade, were saying he'd be embarrassed by Hopkins. But ya, now he's old and washed up.
      Show me where I said bhop would school kov where I'm not trolling I said from the go it's a lose lose for kov. Keep making assumptions amigo

Obviously I was trolling about the 3-1 lol. I troll but I still always keep it real.

Check hooks is a bigger troll than me but do you ever follow him around and complain? I mean look at his pfp list lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I have him at 9. Can't put him above monsters like Floyd, Maidana, Froch, Pacquiao, Marquez, and Cotto.
        Maidana? Uhh, alright then.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Show me where I said bhop would school kov where I'm not trolling I said from the go it's a lose lose for kov. Keep making assumptions amigo

Obviously I was trolling about the 3-1 lol. I troll but I still always keep it real.

Check hooks is a bigger troll than me but do you ever follow him around and complain? I mean look at his pfp list lol
          No one thinks I troll but everyone KNOWS you are. Theres a difference

P4P lists should be different for everyone. I ain't no mainstream following chump like you
          Last edited by Check_hooks; 11-09-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Sergey Kovalev is number 3 on my P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              I have him top 4.

1. Wlad
              2. Froch
              3. Pac
              4. Kovalev
              a top 4 without Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

No, you're the biggest troll on this site. Check Hooks knows boxing while you're an extreme fanboy of black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pish Flaps View Post
                  No, you're the biggest troll on this site. Check Hooks knows boxing while you're an extreme fanboy of black fighters.
                  People make these assumptions cause I like Floyd and broner lol. News flash I'm from America. I like American fighters. 99% of them are black. Nobody cares when someone likes Mexican or Russian fighters. The guy in my avy is Russian and...... Wait for it.....

WHITE! Omg

But then again of course you'd stick up for check hook. U also have ruslan in your p4p lol and loma super lol. And ggg num. 1 and povetkin lol. Et none of these dues are calling you out for your bs. But I feel like I'm being trolled. If so well done
                  Last edited by HanzGruber; 11-09-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    a top 4 without Mayweather?
                    You don't get top 4 for been a chump princess punk coward which Floyd is.

Plus he hasn't had a legit win since Castillo 2.
                    Last edited by Divine Hammer; 11-09-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

he cracks the top 10 @ no.10....for the people who have floyd out of the top 4 are haters and dksab!

Comment

Working...
                      X