Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 best fighters you've witnessed in there primes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their*****

Kind of a tough question but I'd choose Trinidad and Pacquiao.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr and Roy Jones Jr those two HANDS DOWN

Comment

TBE money May & Andre Ward the skills they possessed is just outta this world, would like to add Rigo but I am sure his prime was in the amatures.

Comment

Roy and Pac... with Barrera/Marquez in 3rd.

imo things would have went differently if Barrera was a little younger when he faced Pac and Marquez.

Comment

In his absolute prime, Pacquiao is the greatest offensive machine I have ever seen.

In terms of mercurial talent and superiority to opponents faced, I'd have to say RJJ, although I don't rate him higher than Bhop or Floyd, I just believe, in terms of pure prime, there was nothing like him. Having said that, his choice of opponents was atrocious

Comment

Manny Pacquiao and Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Tyson and Roy Jones jr.

Comment

Hands down, Paulie Malignaggi and Rod Salka. People are taking for granted, what we are witnessing here.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr and Lennox Lewis! (James Toney and Mayweather as well!)

I'm talking about watch them grow from the beginning and reaching the mountain top it would have to be those two.

Been great watching Andre Ward grow from the Olympics to one of the very best P4P in the world and dominate a Tournament he wasn't even favorite to win when it first started, everybody was on Abraham, Froch and Kessler bandwagon when the Tournament start and after Abraham knocked out Jermain Taylor everybody was posting comments on how Abraham was going to KNOCK EVERYBODY OUT!

Also currently watching Erroll Spence, Vasyl Lomachenko, Marcus Browne, Anthony Joshua, Anthony Ogogo and many others from the 2012 Olympics now working their way up as pros, that has been interesting and exciting. 2012 was probably the first time I watched the entire Boxing Events during the Olympics so I try to keep up with all the guy I remember from that Olympics.

Comment

Live? Probably Bradley Skeete. 100% pure boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X