No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Who hurt you, kid? Your pain is palpable...As a responsible fella, I cannot allow you to continue with this charade. This is not about boxing or you being a peasant with no countryman for which to cheer...no, this is about your blatant inferiority complex. You won't even claim your heritage in full view and yet, you want us all to believe you are proud to be..."nothing?"

Cotto did great considering he shared the ring with a guy who most likely came into the ring at 175-178lbs easy. Sorry you did not get your moment e.g. Cotto taking a knee or being KTFO. Nope... My boy Cotto ate those shots like he was fighting Ginger Malignaggi.

Give it a rest and lets get you healed up. While I am the fckin man, I am not the guy who shattered your peasant world in grade school. No more free therapy for you until you come clean with it and claim me as your idol. All else will be deemed peasant rage syndrome.

I am your idol. Embrace it you arrow slinging mongol.

~God
    178 pounds. Lololololol.

Reach?

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      Lol at people comparing canelo to floyd

Bro, these dudes are serious with it too!

"Saul Money Canelo"

Comment

Denial is futile. I am your idol. If you had just HALF of my wit/humor you might be funny. You lack the symmetry to keep me in check. You would only come off as an ugly jealous bastard who is too slow to grasp when he is out-matched. You derive a false sense of being on my level because I enjoy slapping you around on this forum but you and I both know, I am elite with this shyt and you are a bronze medal hopeful. Take it like the grunt human-mule that you are. You are built for the abuse. Serve your master...

~God

AHAHAHAHA you sound salty as fcuk! I love it

My boy toyed and carried your father. No respect lol
        http://gfycat.com/SkinnyMindlessKestrel

"Bu bu but Canelo was too big for Cotto"

FOH

Trout and Lara both did better than your "rejuvenated" idol. What a joke. And like the lame that he is, Cotto was too much of an upset petty b!tch to face the cameras and presser post fight. So unprofessional. Good thing that like you and your kind, he's finished and we don't have to hear about him anymore from the screaming, hairless monkeys in the bleachers

AND THE NEW!
        Last edited by Agent Mulder; 11-22-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
          AHAHAHAHA you sound salty as fcuk! I love it

My boy toyed and carried your father. No respect lol
          http://gfycat.com/SkinnyMindlessKestrel

"Bu bu but Canelo was too big for Cotto"

FOH

Trout and Lara both did better than your "rejuvenated" idol. What a joke. And like the lame that he is, Cotto was too much of an upset petty b!tch to face the cameras and presser post fight. So unprofessional. Good thing that like you and your kind, he's finished and we don't have to hear about him anymore from the screaming, hairless monkeys in the bleachers

AND THE NEW!

And STILL you have NO Guatemalan champ. Do you pay Mexico a fee to act proud of their fighter? Is it like a rental fee?

Ahahahaha!

Genius, exactly my point. BOTH Trout and Lara are naturall BIGGER guys. Are you stupid by choice or is it genetic?

I troll you so much you have lost a good 7.5 months of your life expectancy because of me. Got you lookin in the mirror saying shyt to yourself like, " I am not that mongolian doe..."

Let it go son. Fight was close and your rented idol Nelo, wants NOTHING to do with GGG. "If he wants to fight me...He has to come to 155lbs..."

Fckouttahere you arrow-slingin mountain peasant. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Rewatching the fight right now and it looks like Canelo is actually winning most of the rounds. Through the 10th I don't think Canelo lost one after the 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Rewatching the fight right now and it looks like Canelo is actually winning most of the rounds. Through the 10th I don't think Canelo lost one after the 4th.
              Cotto won 3 rounds at the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Cotto won 3 rounds at the most
                I scored it 117-111, I though Canelo was more effective most of the fight. But Cotto made most of the rounds close. So closer scores are fine with me. Strange fight, anything from 10-2 Canelo to a draw I could see an argument for.

Comment

And STILL you have NO Guatemalan champ. Do you pay Mexico a fee to act proud of their fighter? Is it like a rental fee?

Ahahahaha!

Genius, exactly my point. BOTH Trout and Lara are naturall BIGGER guys. Are you stupid by choice or is it genetic?

I troll you so much you have lost a good 7.5 months of your life expectancy because of me. Got you lookin in the mirror saying shyt to yourself like, " I am not that mongolian doe..."

Let it go son. Fight was close and your rented idol Nelo, wants NOTHING to do with GGG. "If he wants to fight me...He has to come to 155lbs..."

Fckouttahere you arrow-slingin mountain peasant. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                  So why the fcuk did you say Cotto would KO him you IDIOT??? LOL

Oh that's right, you're a lying, inconsistent, tasteless, spanish harlem flag waving puerto rican ebay watch peddler lol. Nevermind

Hold this for me doe

AND THE NEW!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Rewatching the fight right now and it looks like Canelo is actually winning most of the rounds. Through the 10th I don't think Canelo lost one after the 4th.
                    Yes. watching again now and Cotto DEF didn't win more than 4 rounds.

Comment

• I don't think Cotto won 4 rounds. Definitely not 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X