No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    Maybe i"ll have to see this again some time.

Just can't understand the scorecards. Looked close to me.

Canelo feeling invincible right now but no way he beats GGG.
    It wasn't close. Cottos little shots weren't effective, they were like little bbs. Canelos shots were landing like cannons.

Comment

• where my boy Golovkin at??

dont u forget that sig bet we had now homie.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I guarantee you Big Javi is twerking in front of his TV right now. No ****ing joke.
        lmaoooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Fight was close. GGG kills Canelo.

Cotto did well considering age and size difference. This fight was close when you gag Jones and Lampley.

As for Canelo acting like a warrior when asked about GGG. Until I see him sign that contract, it's all talk.
          No toots. Cotto got his azz kicked. I don't want to hear any crap about size and age. You were so sure Cotto was going to massacre Canelo. Fight wasn't close at all. Canelo felt him out the first few rounds, and then started dominating at about round 5. It was a wrap from there. Then, Cotto did his little puta routine and slither away from a post fight interview.

Comment

• i have official chosen Golovkin 's signature for 1 month, i hope he doesnt back down like that puta Barcham did in our last 1mo sig bet.

Here is your new sig: Hello, my name is Nathaniel and I am a 29 year old virgin. I currently live out of my mothers basebment, however I dont let the negative things in life keep me down. Stay Strong. #WAR ANDRE WARD

Color must be purple, font size is 3, and it must be Bold. thank u, have a nice day
            Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 11-22-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Cotto was never every the better boxer. Anybody debate me on that war canelo! Way better boxer than cotto has ever been

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Cotto was never every the better boxer. Anybody debate me on that war canelo! Way better boxer than cotto has ever been
                "Master boxer" was outboxed by a hype job

Comment

• Viva Mexico!!

Comment

• GIFS: Takashi Miura vs. Francisco Vargas FOTN

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X