Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
    lets hope negotations fall through at the last minute and they both make $0

kneegel belongs in gloryhole videos not boxing
    I feel bad for you bro - all that hate and angst in your life; especially telling the irony in your sig - since it can be applied to you but you are too far immersed in self-hate to realize it. Either way; the best fight that can be made in boxing is happening tomorrow. Cotto is taking his biggest challenge available, who happens to be a whole lot more proven than NSB's newest flavor of the month GGG. Stay sad bro - meanwhile myself and other fans will be enjoying a great night of boxing and Cotto will be like:

As you sit alone, depressed and devoid perspective and humility.

Enjoy your Friday bro

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Here's the livestream on HBO's youtube channel...

Starts around 5:30 PM ET

Starting now!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        I feel bad for you bro - all that hate and angst in your life; especially telling the irony in your sig - since it can be applied to you but you are too far immersed in self-hate to realize it. Either way; the best fight that can be made in boxing is happening tomorrow. Cotto is taking his biggest challenge available, who happens to be a whole lot more proven than NSB's newest flavor of the month GGG. Stay sad bro - meanwhile myself and other fans will be enjoying a great night of boxing and Cotto will be like:

As you sit alone, depressed and devoid perspective and humility.

Enjoy your Friday bro
        ill enjoy it too i just wont pay for it because 2 ****** are fighting

cry more bro

Comment

• Well the fights off. Nobody to work the scale at the weigh-in..........

Comment

• God damn, Michael Yormack is a d-bag.

Comment

• The fans barely booed Andre Ward? I think they must not be paying attention.

****ing A. No serious injury, he's been in training camp for a month now, Kovalev fights in January, and Ward wants to come back in February? I guess that's only 8 months out of the ring between his 2 tune-up fights.......
              Last edited by Eastcoast; 11-20-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Wow, very unprofessional from Caballero.

Came in at 123.5 for a 118 limit fight.

Comment

• Let's go.......

Comment

• Canelo: 155.0
                    Cotto: 153.5

Comment

• Putting on baseball caps for the face-off what the F* was that!

Comment

Working...
                      X