• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Good shyt!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

He's absolutely right.

Belts should be won in the ring not behind closed doors.

Comment

• Golovkin should be grilling his team right now.....Cotto found a way to not hurt the promotion of Cotto-Canelo without losing a cent (holding onto the belt for the duration of 99% of the promotion of Cotto-Canelo and then vacating it without suffering a bad PR moment in the level of Bowe-Lewis).

Still a massive duck though, it's not like Cotto didn't know what the fee was.

Canelo will now get to add the lineal mw recognition if he wins and then hide at 155 by vacating too.

Complete idiocy from K2...

Comment

• Can someone explain to me, how Canelo is allowed to fight for the MW title? Now that Cotto vacated it, why is the title at stake for Canelo? He is not ranked at MW and fights a guy who doesnt have the belt either. Both deny to be middleweights, both are afraid to defend the belt against the mandatory and yet Canelo is allowed to fight for a belt in a weightclass where he says he is too small for?

This fight turns out to be the biggest joke i have ever seen. It might be a good fight but the surroundings and the MW belt being at stake turn this fight into a travesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Its a little manual to know what you are dealing with. It's like talking to a rock, literally. Imagine a thousand Patricks (from Spongebob), that's what I'm surrounded with everyday.

No bro, it's on Origin though. They have the Great Game Guarantee so if you don't like it, you can return it for the full refund which is awesome (https://www.origin.com/en-us/great-game-guarantee).
            1000 patricks must be tough for you bro

Yah I'll check it out bro

Is that star wars game like a first person shooter orrr?

Comment

• Rooting for Cotto

Rooting for Cotto as always PR over Mexico but no hate towards Canelo I like the way he handles himself always serious and professional however de la Hoya said it was a disgrace for Cotto to drop the belt if he wanted it so much he should have paid the 1.2 million dollars to Cotto so he could keep it or is he just afraid to have Canelo face GGG...

Anyways Cotto decided to save some money I would have done the same! De la Hoya can go and put on a dress in his closet like he used to do when he had fantasies about Trinidad.

I think anyone can win this fight it is one of those where the first one to give a power punch has the advantage... win or lose Cotto has nothing more to prove he is a hall of famer; Canelo has more to lose if Cotto beats him Saturday night he will be an average fighter and not a great fighter that is the perception people have when you lose and you are the favorite and have the age advantage.

Comment

• Alright I will make my official decision now...

Initially I thought the possibility of Canelo koing Cotto was there before Roach got involve with Cotto. But after their three fights together I see a very rejuvenated Miguel Cotto. As the fight looms closer I see the more experienced, battle tested and redefined Cotto as the clear favor to beat Canelo by either competitive decision or late tko.

Now people said that Canelo has size and youth against Cotto. But I don't see how that will come into effect. First of all, Canelo doesn't impose his size on his opponent. The kid is thick, but he isn't physical at all. He doesnt rough people up, doesn't walk people down or cut off the ring at all. In fact, he is slower than Cotto in my eyes. I see everything coming down to sheer skills. The redefined and refocused Cotto will reign victorious...

Comment

• 1.1 million and you're forcing him to fight or drop after the fight, keep your money.

Comment

• war canelo!!

Comment

• Golovkin has the flag wavers sick with his honesty. Dude gets MASSIVE props for not following in line with the rest of the tools who wouldn't care about Cotto if he wasn't of PR decent lol(really though, they wouldn't). Props!

Comment

Working...
                      X