No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    I thought you said "I aint find no damn links" on that, lol.
    Think you got me confused for the guy above?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      The excuse about "every top fighter uses something"
      Highly doubt it, he's willing to do VADA where Cotto is not. CIR testing will determine if anybody used anything but of course Team Cotto isn't down.

LOL ok dude, keep using the "Cotto's on steroids excuse".

I hope Cotto is on the best steroids on the face of planet for this fight.

I want to see him and his nut hugging fans like yourself cry afterwords.

WAAAAAAAR STEROIDS!!!

Comment

• So Cotto fans are just going to ignore the fact he ducked drug testing ? The hypocrisy on this site is incredible.

Comment

WAAAAAAAR STEROIDS!!!
          Calm down with that putorican. If anybody is a fanboy here its you lol for fcks sake advocating for steroids? What a ******

Comment

WAAAAAAAR STEROIDS!!!
            You big fat bloody vagina. You straight ducked my quote on Doug Fischer's tweets.

Comment

You big fat bloody vagina. You straight ducked my quote on Doug Fischer's tweets.

I'm praying that Doug Fischer is right. I want to see Canelo get brutalized by the hands of a roided out Cotto just to see you fanboys cry about it the next day here in NSB.

WAAAAAAAAAR STEROIDS!!!

Comment

I'm praying that Doug Fischer is right. I want to see Canelo get brutalized by the hands of a roided out Cotto just to see you fanboys cry about it the next day here in NSB.

WAAAAAAAAAR STEROIDS!!!
                Victory will be even sweeter for Team Canelo

Not even a roided to the gills version of Cotto el Jotto with Freddie "the joke" Roach in his corner was good enough to beat a 25 year old kid from Mexico.

Comment

Victory will be even sweeter for Team Canelo

Not even a roided to the gills version of Cotto el Jotto with Freddie "the joke" Roach in his corner was good enough to beat a 25 year old kid from Mexico.

Isn't facial hair a side effect to steroids? This is a good sign!

Comment

• y que cotto on the juice

The excuses are already getting really good.

That cotto/RN didnt want testing in this day in age is just stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      y que cotto on the juice

The excuses are already getting really good.

That cotto/RN didnt want testing in this day in age is just stupid.
                      canelo wins this fight roids or not, but the fact that cotto rejected VADA testing looks bad , specially after his new found power at his age...

Comment

Working...
                      X