Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as i'd love for this to be in TX there ain't no way it's gonna happen. Cotto would have everything stacked against him there (especially on Cinco de Mayo weekend), he won't go for it.

Comment

• No way this fight happens in Texas. No way.

Where's the incentive for Cotto? Pay him more money than fighting in NYC? He's going to make a bananaboat-load of money regardless of where they fight. Texas is shady as **** and he would be booed the whole time. Last time Cotto bent to someones demands (Pacquiao), things did not go his way at all. Cotto will tell them to fuck off.

And he should. He's the champ, and Canelo needs him more than he needs Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        Cotto needs to man up before a thread like this gets made lol
        Your boy needs to accept his B-side money so we can get this going. One guy is gonna get paid less and it isn't gonna be Cotto.

This fight isn't gonna happen in Texas. This is an MGM Grand fight. Highly doubt Floyd will fight on that date when Cotto-Canelo is official.

Comment

• Will Canelo Alvarez be injured when this fight happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Will Canelo Alvarez be injured when this fight happens?
            he'll be injured when this fight ends

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              we shall see.

I'll put all my E-points on Canelo with you If you want that bet, when this fight hopefully gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                Damn right.

Comment

• did I miss something? is the fight on or is cotto still ducking like the lil hoe he is?

Comment

• Canelo is not the B side. Should be a 50/50 split with a neutral location.

Canelo by stoppage. There isn't a more perfect match up for Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      Canelo is not the B side. Should be a 50/50 split with a neutral location.

Canelo by stoppage. There isn't a more perfect match up for Canelo.
                      Quite the opposite. And Canelo is the B-side. Two subpar PPV's and being Floyd's best dance partner aren't enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X