No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    hahaha I thought it was funny as hell cuz you could tell ya was just messing around

hahahahahahha it was funny and outta nowhere lol
    He was annoying me so I had to hit him what that Deebo uppercut

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Wow I hope that wasn't it. We were just playing lol we even gave each other green K... BOXEO _ did you report me bro? lol

Ah man WTF?? I wanted to bump that thread after Cotto beats the shyt out of Canelo.

Comment

You threw in the towel bruh, you declared defeat when you said you were going to put me on ignore, lol.
        Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-06-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Ah man WTF?? I wanted to bump that thread after Cotto beats the shyt out of Canelo.
          Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          You threw in the towel bruh, you declared defeat when you said you were going to put me on ignore, lol.
          LOL yeah right. I was just trolling the troll. Then when I brought your wife into it, it was game over bro haha

Comment

LOL yeah right. I was just trolling the troll. Then when I brought your wife into it, it was game over bro haha

How was it game over if I don't even have a wife?

My fiance's not fat by the way. Even if she was she'd still be my boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              why reject vada testing then???
              That's a good and fair question in which I would like to know the answer as well.
              Let's wait to find out why before we talk out the side of our necks.

Could be fees. Politics. Timing. Frequency. All issues that could have caused the Rejection. We will find out soon enough.

Comment

Thats bull****. So a power puncher who fought the same way for 20 years of his life suddenly forgot how to use his power?
                Obviously your not a fan of cotto and have followed him through through those years. The is a clear difference difference between cotto trained by Freddie and evangilista and the cotto trained by the trainers in between. if you can't see the difference then we shouldn't discuss it anymore.

Comment

Dddaaaaammmmnnnnn. You got knocked the fuq out!

Comment

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                    That's a good and fair question in which I would like to know the answer as well.
                    Let's wait to find out why before we talk out the side of our necks.

Could be fees. Politics. Timing. Frequency. All issues that could have caused the Rejection. We will find out soon enough.
                    i agree, cant say cotto is guilty now, but it just looks shady ...

Comment

• So cotto is a rapist, Vada Testing Refusing PED CHEAT, Coward, Quitter and a bum who can only get victories against handicaps, catchweights and shot to death fighters.

Man my dude Canelo is gonna have to carry Cotto some rounds to give the public their moneys worth!

Comment

Working...
                      X