Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to say, Mayweather has probably the best defence in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Pac has climbed several weight classes. He's still a harder puncher than Floyd!

There has never in the history of boxing been a fighter that has combined the power, speed, workrate and fury and heart compressed into 1 little fighter.

Floyd knows it's unbeatable, otherwise he'd fight him!

If he's degraded at all since those times, he is clearly still whacking guys around now.

How's Floyd doing lately?

Getting pasted by Maidana, (Manny LITE)
    And what does that have to do with anything I said? Manny isn't putting anyone's lights out. Especially not Floyd. Too defensively good and too good of a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      How does one go about summoning that stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I should have known better, still you can't be too sure here on Boxingscene. My apologies

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
          And what does that have to do with anything I said? Manny isn't putting anyone's lights out. Especially not Floyd. Too defensively good and too good of a chin.
          Not now. I just seen Floyd caught often enough by a slower Maidana!

Floyd has never once in his entire career fought anybody as fast as Manny with such pop and strength.

I think Manny has great chances to get the job done inside the distance.

Roach is right. MAnny will crush that defence.

Maidana exposed Floyd for what we mostly suspected.

Speed+pressure kills Floyd.

Comment

Maidana smashed Floyd so hard that he knock his tooth out. His defence was good but now he's slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              Not now. I just seen Floyd caught often enough by a slower Maidana!

Floyd has never once in his entire career fought anybody as fast as Manny with such pop and strength.

I think Manny has great chances to get the job done inside the distance.

Roach is right. MAnny will crush that defence.

Maidana exposed Floyd for what we mostly suspected.

Speed+pressure kills Floyd.
              First off Manny is far from a pressure fighter. He wasn't one before. And he is further from one now. Secondly, Manny couldn't knock out Tim bradley, couldn't knock out Brandon Rios, couldn't knock out JMM. He's not knocking out Floyd. Relying on the Maidana fight doesn't change that.

Comment

First off Manny is far from a pressure fighter. He wasn't one before. And he is further from one now. Secondly, Manny couldn't knock out Tim bradley, couldn't knock out Brandon Rios, couldn't knock out JMM. He's not knocking out Floyd. Relying on the Maidana fight doesn't change that.
                Oh lord, do I have to point out the obvious.

Tim Bradley never been KO'd.

Brandon Rios never been KO'd.

Marquez never been KO'd.

Manny not KO'ing those guys that have NEVER been KO'd before doesn't mean he cannot hurt lil' Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post

Marquez never been KO'd.

Manny not KO'ing those guys that have NEVER been KO'd before doesn't mean he cannot hurt lil' Floyd.
                  Well Floyd has never been KO'd either.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post

Marquez never been KO'd.

seriously dude???

Comment

Manny not a pressure fighter? Seriously dude?

Comment

Working...
                      X