Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao 5: Honor is Worth More Than Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let's all forget that they BOTH said that this would be the final fight win lose or draw. I guess that only applied for some, if Pacquiao won!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      You're still officially 1-2-1 against him, it really should be 1-3 against him if you count the ref who couldn't do basic math

this is like the kid in high school who beats you one time at mortal kombat and never plays you again
      is it fcuk. the difference is the first 3 fights were all close and could have gone either way, therefore a rematch is warranted. the 4th fight ended in a KO. should pacman have rematched hatton? didnt think so.

Comment

Case closed!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBO International welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs), 41-years-old, is still undecided on his future.

He admits that a huge offer has been made to have a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao, who the Mexican veteran knocked out cold in the sixth round of their fourth meeting in 2012. Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight crown against Chris Algieri on November 22nd in Macau, China.

Marquez plans to train over the next few weeks to see how his body reacts. If his body feels good, he will then continue his career with another fight or two. Either way, he wants to make decision regarding his future by January.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Marquez has no honor should be the subject of this article. After a fighter gives you four opportunities and makes you a multi millionaire you should at least give him honor. If the fourth fight was one sided I would say maybe that's the last but marquez was getting walked down with a broken and bloody nose looking like an old man till pac got careless.

Comment

0 - 4 against Marquez doe

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
              It's shameful the way marquez is ducking the champion of the world, has the guy no ambition? If so he has no place in the sport and should retire.
              How dare you slam Marquez like that!

He's already fought him 4 ****ing times!

It's not like all that many fighters get a chance to rematch!

And Marquez DID get Manny last time.

I think he should give MAnny another fight if he likes, but **** me, I wouldn't slam Marquez for that!

Atleast Juan actually FIGHTS the best fighters, unlike Floyd ****in Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                is it fcuk. the difference is the first 3 fights were all close and could have gone either way, therefore a rematch is warranted. the 4th fight ended in a KO. should pacman have rematched hatton? didnt think so.
                It's not like marquez was dominating pac on the last fight. It was the other way around. Marquez was getting walked down with a broken bloody nose ready to get KO till pac got careless. If marquez really thinks he can do it again, make the most money ever and win his fifth div title don't you think he would do it. He is not waiting to see how his body feels he is just waiting for a c fighter he can fight in Mexico for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  0 - 4 against Marquez doe
                  Oh I thought it was 1-2-1 and the cards on the first fight was miscalculated.

Comment

Marquez should pull a Shaq, and ask Pacquaio how his ass taste. That'd be awesome

Comment

He officially should have lost the first fight. Lost the second fight cuz of the kd. He was winning the third fight but let up at the end. And then he put PAC out. Lol IMHO, he does need to rematch him, even though before pt 4, they both agreed it would be over. The fight was so crazy and idk if JMM was clean either. His fans argue that he really won every fight but I don't think so. And they say PAC was on something too in the past as a way to justify everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X