Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sergey kovalev vs andre ward @175? who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be surprised if Andre Ward ever fought again.

And if he does, he'll never be able to fight a top ranked opponent again.

Krusher could only finish Ward off early now.

Anybody having Ward win, or even surviving is not being honest with themselves.

Hype tripe I am afraid!

Comment

i favor ward, but this fight just went from a hbo wcb card to a real legit ppv fight!!! i hope it happens!

Comment

See how competitive this fight is in contrast with GG vs Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          See how competitive this fight is in contrast with GG vs Ward?
          Not really....GGG-ward would be interesting because we'd see how golovkins power carries up to 168,and if he can actually walk through 168 lb fighters like he's been doing with the middleweights. On the other hand kovalev would ragdoll ward and I'd honestly be surprised if ward makes it to the final bell.

Comment

It's a very close matchup but i give a very slight edge to Kovalev due to his size and strength advantage, Ward has that physical style sometimes where he ties his opponents up and roughs them up on tge inside, and I don't think he can be effective with this against a guy like Kovalev cuz he's too strong for this. Still a 51-49 fight in favor of Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              Not really....GGG-ward would be interesting because we'd see how golovkins power carries up to 168,and if he can actually walk through 168 lb fighters like he's been doing with the middleweights. On the other hand kovalev would ragdoll ward and I'd honestly be surprised if ward makes it to the final bell.
              That would only make sense if GG is the bigger guy. Ward basically has both advantages: size and skill, which would effectively neutralize GG's power. GG has zero advantage in a Ward fight. On the other hand, Ward has the skill to neutralize Kovalev's size and power.

Comment

I flip flop on this one. Could go either way. Voted for Kov by stoppage but would not be surprised if Ward won.

Comment

This poll shows this is a good match up.

Comment

Any chance Ward would listen to fans and make this competitive fight to happen?

Comment

Look at the poll and see how competitive this fight is as compared to the other.

Where are the silent majority on this? Why are you letting seven anti GG fans ruin what real fans want?

Comment

Working...
                      X