Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sergey kovalev vs andre ward @175? who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 49 year old Hopkins wins a clear decision over Kovalev, Ward vs Kovalev talks would be as laughable as when Matthysse hype beasts were talking about Matthysse would KO Mayweather and Pacquiao, before Garcia beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Kovalev beats Ward. Easy work. Dude got dropped by Darnell Boone....
      lol massive fail.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        After 49 year old Hopkins wins a clear decision over Kovalev, Ward vs Kovalev talks would be as laughable as when Matthysse hype beasts were talking about Matthysse would KO Mayweather and Pacquiao, before Garcia beat his ass.
        I can see this being one step too far for Hopkins.

Ward is better than Hopkins anyway.

Comment

Kovalev beats Ward. Easy work. Dude got dropped by Darnell Boone....
          Not sure what the context of this argument is, considering a 9-0 Kovalev sc****d by Boone with an SD. Ward clearly beat Darnell Boone in one fight. 5 years later, the beast Kovalev won an SD over Boone and had to fight him again to beat him more clearer. Lol one judge had Boone beating Kovalev in the first fight.

And didn't Kovalev just got dropped by Blake Caparello, the guy with 6 KO's? At least a 6-0 Ward can sleep at night knowing the guy who knocked him down also KO'ed the current Ring LHW champ Adonis Stevenson in 2 rounds and took Kovalev to an SD.

Comment

But Andre Ward has no power so it doesn't matter. Kovalev does.

Also there is no video of this supposed "gift decision" in Kovalev-Boone I.... just internet people making things up. There is video however of Kovalev destroying him in the second fight.
            Caparello has 6 KO's bro. He KD'ed Kovalev, and there is video footage of that.

Comment

Not sure what the context of this argument is, considering a 9-0 Kovalev sc****d by Boone with an SD. Ward clearly beat Darnell Boone in one fight. 5 years later, the beast Kovalev won an SD over Boone and had to fight him again to beat him more clearer. Lol one judge had Boone beating Kovalev in the first fight.

And didn't Kovalev just got dropped by Blake Caparello, the guy with 6 KO's? At least a 6-0 Ward can sleep at night knowing the guy who knocked him down also KO'ed the current Ring LHW champ Adonis Stevenson in 2 rounds and took Kovalev to an SD.
              Excuses incoming... in 3...2....1...

Comment

This fight is going to happen in the near future.

Comment

If Kovalev beats Hopkins, would the younger version of B-Hop namely Ward fight him?

Funny, Hopkins was talking about boxers who "hid" in the 168 division (he mentioned Froch as one) but when Ward's name cam up old B-Hop changed the subject.

Comment

Caparello has 6 KO's bro. He KD'ed Kovalev, and there is video footage of that.
                    The footage also shows Caparello treading on Kovalevs foot.

Nonetheless, I ain't gonna call on Kovalev vs Ward until we see how the fight goes this w/e: if a 49 y/o BHops can shut Kovalev down then I'm guessing Ward probably can as well, if Kovalev knocks the Old Guy out I'd give him a strong chance of doing the same to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                      I Accidentaly voted for ward by KO. I wanted to pick Kovalev by KO
                      Anyway, Ward by KO doesn't even count as an actual choice...

Comment

Working...
                      X