Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sergey kovalev vs andre ward @175? who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    LF) You just mentioned Kovalev, you fought to a close split loss a few months after your win over Stevenson. Was that decision fair?

DB) After that fight I was 100% certain I had beaten him. I completely man-handled him and dropped him three times though only one was counted. If you had been there you would have said I’d won.

Either way, I've posted many times here in the past 1.5 years why I think Kovalev beats Ward with a detailed breakdown, and it's not because he got dropped by Ward.

I was just throwing it out there- I don't think Kovalev beats Ward because Ward got dropped by Boone.

Comment

Would like to see this fight. I think having 3 belts (if Kov won) would make it a worthwile fight

Comment

Damn Darnell Boone is owning all these guys

Comment

Ward might be winning on points but sooner or later Kovalev gets his big punches in and Ward can't take that kind of power. Kovalev by KO within 9 rounds.

Comment

Ward by easy masterclass decision.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
              Why do people want Ward to move out of his division vs fighters coming to him? Ward is the best P4P fighter from 160 - 175. If these fighters want to prove themselves then they need to go to him. Ward has already proven himself in the ring.
              As much as I dislike Arum, if Ward was under TRP he would be a household name. I say that because even though Arum is as crooked as they come, he knows how to create star power and build a fan base for his fighters.
              Ward has proven **** at 175 What has Ward done at 175 Dawson was at a weight drain 168

Comment

"Guys, I'm not a light heavyweight."-Andre Ward

Andre isn't even confident in himself to succeed at LHW, so Kovalev wins the poll just on principle.

Comment

Kovalev by KO. Ward seems to be sporting glass and leaves his chin up in the air. Kovalev is the exact fighter Ward would need to avoid to keep his "0".

Comment

With a fair and honest referee, Kovalev wins by KO.

Comment

Ward beats anyone in and around his weightclass, assuming he's on his game like he always is. Can't see anyone beating him to be honest.

Let's see how Kovalev deals with Hopkins first.

Comment

Working...
                      X