Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a non american be the mega face of boxing?? (AKA GGG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    But you can put your mouth on it (assuming it fits).
    Not 100% sure but im almost sure that's gay

Comment

Canelo is the future face of this sport and the only english I have heard from him is "I was born ready!" So it's very possible as long as you have that exciting style that people would pay to see.

Comment

Sure. Why not? Manny was for a little bit.

Comment

He's not gonna be the face of anything fighting in the division he's currently in that's for sure. He really had no shot at it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
            He's not gonna be the face of anything fighting in the division he's currently in that's for sure. He really had no shot at it tbh.
            That's not on him doe.........

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              But he is the next big name, he's already a current name.

Look at the PPV guys:

Mayweather - 37
              Pacquiao - 35
              Froch - 37
              Cotto - 33

Alvarez - 24

In saying that PPV as a concept actually only really serves to keep fighters away from the masses.
              GGG him self is 30+...

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                That's not on him doe.........
                Never said it was. But doesn't change the fact.

Comment

LOL, when was pac the face of boxing? NEVER he never could overcome Floyd, and he's a suspected PED user, he never could outsell Floyd, if he was the face of boxing, wouldnt he have been outselling Floyd? You w***e guys are delusional. Pac was and never will be the face of boxing in AMERICA, Where are the numbers to support it over Floyd? who did they compare his #'s to, but never were able to say he outsold floyd. people said he was the closest to floyd not sold more. LMAO, good try.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    LOL, when was pac the face of boxing? NEVER he never could overcome Floyd, and he's a suspected PED user, he never could outsell Floyd, if he was the face of boxing, wouldnt he have been outselling Floyd? You w***e guys are delusional. Pac was and never will be the face of boxing in AMERICA, Where are the numbers to support it over Floyd? who did they compare his #'s to, but never were able to say he outsold floyd. people said he was the closest to floyd not sold more. LMAO, good try.
                    based on what now?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      based on what now?
                      based on...
                      TIM SMITH, COLUMNIST FROM THE DAILY NEWS REPORTED THAT Pacquiao’s camp sent TWO emails to the Mayweather Camp, the first asked” what will the Penalty if Pacquiao test positive on the drug test.” The second email:” If he does test positive can they keep it quiet for the betterment of boxing” face it he's a cheater. And i have the ppv numbers he was never the face or i guess it was imaginary fans, cause the ppv numbers were never more than floyd on any consistant basis FACTS. Just ***** people claim, but no proof, we know how yall are.

Comment

Working...
                      X