Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe at people who say Khan doesn't deserve the Mayweather fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jake19 View Post
    Manchester and bolton rivalry we will leave that for another day. Your right about floyd having lots of fans in the uk but still disagree with Khans fan base you ain't getting 20,000 going over to support Khan. I was there in May and there was a couple of hundred there for Khan and in September I saw him in the mgm and he walked through barely got noticed!

Apart from Hatton who else had a large football fan base following? and how has Froch a large football fans following now? before the Groves fights Froch wasn't even known outside of Nottingham now suddenly he has a massive football fan base following lmao.

and I been to Khan fight against Judah, and 80% of crowd was pro Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      Khan's best wins are Kotelnik,Maidana,Judah,Paulie,Collazo.

Now tell me how in the world does Guerrero, Ortiz's,Maidana best wins beat that?

again, Khan deserve it wayyy more than Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero etc.
      How in the **** are these great wins??

Judah-was wayyyy past prime
      Kotelnik-WHO???? WHAT THE **** DID HE DO?
      Maidana-Khan refused to rematch this man after running for him life and it was a very close fight..but ok
      Paulie-ok good not great win
      Collazo-what the hell is his best win?? Ortiz coming off of 2 back to back ko's?

kHAN HAS NOT HAD A DECENT WIN IN 3 YEARS AND EVEN THAT WAS ****ING ZAB JUDAH WHO FLOYD BEAT UP A HALF A DECADE BEFORE,THEN COTTO BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM FOLLOWED BY CLOTTEY

Comment

• I cringe at people who cringe at me cringing at people who ***ride Khan.

I don't necessarily think Floyd shouldn't fight Khan doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          Lmao so it all came down to 'Collazo' in the end? you prick?

So they all had to eventually beat Collazo to get a shot at Floyd you stupid prick? and Collazo was robbed against Berto, you damn well know that.
          Larry just Broke it down for you. And you still don't understand the facts.

Comment

• It has nothing to do with money. Khan has done nothing to deserve it, and his chin is highly suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
              Apart from Hatton who else had a large football fan base following? and how has Froch a large football fans following now? before the Groves fights Froch wasn't even known outside of Nottingham now suddenly he has a massive football fan base following lmao.

You're not getting it carl froch supports Nottingham forest he appeals to the football lads same with groves with chelsea? That's part of the reason you got 80,000 and like I said before us Brits will jump on the bandwagon. Like I said previously he walked through the mgm virtually unnoticed malinaggi and wilder got hounded.
              Last edited by Jake19; 10-25-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                How in the **** are these great wins??

Judah-was wayyyy past prime
                Kotelnik-WHO???? WHAT THE **** DID HE DO?
                Maidana-Khan refused to rematch this man after running for him life and it was a very close fight..but ok
                Paulie-ok good not great win
                Collazo-what the hell is his best win?? Ortiz coming off of 2 back to back ko's?

kHAN HAS NOT HAD A DECENT WIN IN 3 YEARS AND EVEN THAT WAS ****ING ZAB JUDAH WHO FLOYD BEAT UP A HALF A DECADE BEFORE,THEN COTTO BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM FOLLOWED BY CLOTTEY
                Compare them to the wins of Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalaland View Post

Guys like Bruno, Naz, Eubank and Benn had huge followings but it wasn't due to a football club. They'd have fans all across the UK, same with Khan. Even though people associate Hatton fans with Manchester City he was loved all across Great Britain too.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    I cringe at people who cringe at me cringing at people who ***ride Khan.

I don't necessarily think Floyd shouldn't fight Khan doe...
                    all this cringing going on is making me uncomfortable

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      all this cringing going on is making me uncomfortable
                      makes my face tired...

Comment

Working...
                      X