Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    I wouldn't say that made him look human...... if keeping that pace till the end was human, then damn
    Fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Well, some people questioned his stamina.
      It was very nice to see that question answered emphatically. Golovkin was going strong every step of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It was very nice to see that question answered emphatically. Golovkin was going strong every step of the way.
        I thought he looked abit tired, sometimes abit frustrated aswell.

Fight doesn't prove much because he was fighting a guy who for the most part was surviving and at his own pace.

Comment

• Golovkin will be in a good position to unify with the IBF and WBO if Lemieux beats N'Dam and Lee beats Quillin. That would just leave the WBC title which is tied with the division's lineage (TBRB/RING).

Comment

• Comment

• I like Murray but GGG should walk through him and stop him early. Quality win nonetheless.

Comment

• I don't know how anyone could say GGG looks like human or vulnerable after this fight. IF anything the guy looks indestructible! Do you realize that Murray might be the biggest MW in the world and GGG put him on survival mode from the start. GGG eats punches like fruit cakes! The guy has an amazing chin!

Some clarity after the fight: GGG has amazing footwork and strength and stamina. Great shifting throwbacks to old school fighters. See how he swirl and toss Murray around like a rag doll. Dont f**king hold GGG he'll headbutt you, text book defense for holding.

Comment

• True! They're both great fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                    If true, I think that was the idea with a fighter like Murray.

Also his answers in English seems pretty good when he can fully understand a question.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      It's going to take a special special fighter to take out GGG. Someone with enough power to deter him from constantly pressuring, enough boxing ability to get out of his power shots as he cuts off the ring, and enough balls to take his shots and keep on going.
                      Sugar Ray Leonard or Andre Ward. Too bad they both retired...

Comment

Working...
                      X