Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    It's insane for Cotto, but Duran was the same size and can you imagine how quickly he'd have taken that fight?

He'd have regarded Golovkin's reputation as a personal insult and demanded that GGG fight him.
    Yes, Duran would have taken the fight... But Duran was such a rare breed!...
    And Durand also used "the art of shifting", like GGG does...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      As I said above, at #496:
      Starting with the 5th, GGG just carried Murray (like I said before). He didn't even threw punches to the liver...
      I still think that GGG wanted as many rounds as possible into the ring -- he entered the 11th for the first time in his career.

Comment

• GGG is the goods. I didn't believe so at first but every fight I have watched of his he has gotten better. You have to remember Murray is big for the weight class so that helped him last longer than he would have. GGG was in NO danger he took on damage to give out even more. He wastes no punches and sets up his combos beautifully. He has good boy'd the whole division in not wanting to fight him

Comment

• Enough with this already. The guys is a strong solid fighter but let's stop pretending it went 10 rounds because he carried Murray or whatever. GGG didn't cut off the ring enough is all. Murray kept moving all night long and GGG was just followed without being effect for the most part. He wes very lucky he managed to get that 3rd knock down. It would have went the distance of it wasn't for that. GGG should have tooken him out of there in the 6th or so if he knew how to cut the ring off better. Seems like he has a decent chin Though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X