Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Provodnikov was robbed against Algieri in there fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch that fight from rounds 2-12 and it's basically a shut out for Chris.

Comment

Off topic but I was just looking at Natas' sig, and holy jeezus, Kovalev need a new barber.

Comment

If Ruslan had the mouthpiece of a Paulie and he was able to make his case after the fight..at the very least I think more people would have called for a rematch instead of quickly ushering Algieri into the Pac fight.

Comment

Provo was not robbed, the TS is only saying that because he's a fl*mo. Either guy could have won it was a close fight, Algieri did his thing in there with one eye and he deserves a lot of respect for that. Whether Provo gassed or whether he won or lost, Algieri fought a good fight with one eye. He's also just a bad style match up for Manny, he used his reach and kept Provo at bay with a nice jab. I can't see Manny losing but he's going to look terrible I think.

Comment

I think we can all agree, Provodnikov was robbed against Algieri in their fight
            Speak for yourself man. Algieri won that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Off topic but I was just looking at Natas' sig, and holy jeezus, Kovalev need a new barber.

Dude simply needs some hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Provo was not robbed, the TS is only saying that because he's a fl*mo. Either guy could have won it was a close fight, Algieri did his thing in there with one eye and he deserves a lot of respect for that. Whether Provo gassed or whether he won or lost, Algieri fought a good fight with one eye.
                Yeah the opening round almost single handedly swayed a lot of people into thinking that Ruslan won that fight. Granted it was a hell of a round and he damn near stopped Algieri, but quietly for the next 11 rounds Algieri controlled the pace and fought his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

Dude simply needs some hair.
                  i like how he combs that little center patch right down the middle. You can see the individual strands, bwahaha

Comment

It was one of the greater comeback victories that I've ever seen. That was easily one of the greatest boxing displays of the last decade. No one thought that fight was going 12 after Chris took a knee. What he did next! was amazing. one eye, against one of the sports most prolific punchers in a tiny a$$ ring. Threw more, landed more, controlled distance and the opponent. Friggin clinic, imo.

Comment

That eye God damn, it was a close fight Algieri was more active mixing up his shots and landing. How he fought with one eye is pretty remarkable considering Ruslan is a monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X