Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Which card are you watching on Dec 13. HBO vs Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch Shotime because I WILL NOT support Mauro Ranellos career.

Comment

I'm a tekkie, I have DVR...obviously watching both. Hell, I might catch a flashcast for one of them so I can watch them at the same time.

Comment

Andrade-Charlo is the best fight. Two young, talented, undefeated American fighters. Khan-Alexander is interesting due to the Mayweather derby.

Comment

Both of those fights suck. I'd rather give my dog a bath.

Comment

Picture in picture dummy's. You guys should read up, it came out awhile ago...

Comment

I'll watch HBO live then showtime right after.

Comment

The Bradley/Chavez and Herrera/Benavidez card is going to be action packed, i'll be watching that one live. Alexander/Khan gets dvr'd.

Comment

Probably be jumping back and forth depending on what the start times are. I know the Charlos and Andrade are good fighters, but I don't really care if I see that fight. The other four fights (2 from Showtime, 2 from HBO) are all good. If they were shown at the exact same time, and I had to choose, I'd watch HBO just because Herrera and Bradley are a couple guys I really like. Plus I feel pretty strongly that Khan will win, and that means I'll have to be depressed for the rest of the night on account of knowing that Floyd is going to be wasting one of his last remaining fights on him. So I'd rather just read about it later.

Comment

Alexander will defeat Amir Queen Khan.

Comment

I expect the Showtime card to lack action. Alexander-Khan will probably end up like Bradley-Alexander, and I expect both Andrade & Charlo to be overly cautious of one another. As talented as Jermell is, man he can make for some snoozers (Hopkins & Ota). He even made a Rosado fight boring! Be prepared for lots of feints.

I wouldn't miss Korobov-Lee if that ends up being on that night, while Bradely-Chavez is going to get rough & tumble. Interested in seeing if Benavidez is legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X