No announcement yet.

Official: Which card are you watching on Dec 13. HBO vs Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Which card are you watching on Dec 13. HBO vs Showtime

You have HBO with Tim Bradley vs Diego Chaves and mauricio herrera vs jose benavidez

AND then you have Showtime with Amir "King" Khan vs Devon "The Great" Alexander. Demetrious "Boo Boo" Andrade vs Jermell Charlo. Keith Thurman is also going to be on that card supposedly against undefeated welterweight bundu.

So there you have it, two cards on the same city, same night. I think it's pretty clear wich channel has the edge on this one, what do you guys think doe, what will you be watching and why?
    Tim Bradley vs Diego Chaves HBO TR
    37.04%
    Amir Khan vs Devon Alexander Sho GBP
    62.96%

Showtime has the better card on that date obviously. I'll be watching HBO however because Comcast are ******s and don't air Showtime live in my region.

Comment

Both are quality cards but I'll be watching the Showtime one.

Comment

Whichever one has the earlier start time is probably the one I'll stick with and DVR the other. With the SHOExtreme portion now, I'll probably watch Khan-Alexander.

My favorite fighter out of all the fighters on this night is Diego Chaves however.

Comment

Of course showtime. You would literally have to pay me to watch Bradley vs Chaves

Comment

showtime live, hbo on dvr..

Comment

Showtime card is better

Comment

I like showtimes much more

Comment

Honestly that fight that intrigues me most is jr vs Herrera can't lie but khan vs Alexander is the better mainevent

Comment

Also this is very important. Oscar said the showtime card will go first then the hbo card will start right after he confirmed it with both networks. He's going to both cards

Comment

Working...
                    X