No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'm Not Retiring, Likely Back at Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
    DOnaire should just move down and do what the rest of the division is doing. Pretend like Rigo doesnt exist. Atleast Donaire has a real excuse in he already fought him once.

And LOL @ everybody hating on Donaire for fighting "smaller guys when it's exactly what Walters is doing now. Lets see how good Walters is at his real weight class of 135.
    He should go back to 118 since he is so damn small now all of the sudden which is news to everyone, especially after how much bigger than everyone he was looking at lower weight classes, with the exception of Mathebula who was taller, he has always been the big guy beating on the midgets . Except that one midget you mentioned who don't play that **** all the others would be fair game for him i believe if he can still make the weight.

Comment

Donaire is kind of screwed, he'll never be the man at a division as you got Rigo who schooled him at 122 and Walters who pummeled him at 126. He's going to be fighting for 2nd place at best at either division he continues his career in, must suck to be in that position. Although I don't think the guy really cares about boxing, it's clearly not his passion anymore, I think he's just trying to rack up as much money as he can before this thing ends.

Comment

Donaire should move back down to 122 fight anyone not named Rigo for at least two fights until he can get his confidence back and see if he feels like taking on Rigo....

Comment

He could of stayed at 122 anyway he's just a fat bstard

Comment

Working...
          X