Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'm Not Retiring, Likely Back at Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOnaire should just move down and do what the rest of the division is doing. Pretend like Rigo doesnt exist. Atleast Donaire has a real excuse in he already fought him once.

And LOL @ everybody hating on Donaire for fighting "smaller guys when it's exactly what Walters is doing now. Lets see how good Walters is at his real weight class of 135.

Comment

I member when nito had all the belts fighting nobodys i was on here tellin everyone nito aint s**t he needs to fight somebody an boom here comes rigo ppl were sayin its a good close fight but nito will take it an i told yall nito was gunna get exposed an he did but after it was just rigo to ppl but there i was sayin it again nito is done he is finished an i stand by my words nito has been done an this ko prooves it!

Comment

so he was happy fighting smaller guys, then a smaller guy bit him out of the division, goes to fight a bigger guy that bits him out of the division too and now he wants to go back to fighting smaller guys not named rigo, all in all is not a bad move, a *****y one probably but not a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by check_hooks View Post
          anything else i should debunk?

fail
          dubeunk roy jones jr statement about donaire
          YOUR DICK PULLING a$$ NEEDS TO END
          Last edited by solo20; 10-20-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Lmao excuses

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Is it now racist to point out facts Look below I guess am racist against blacks also because I posted something recent not favoring Floyd which I have many times before. Then another post below I give props to Donaire even thought you claim am a racist against Pinoys cause I point out facts that don't make Donaire look good and because Donaire happens to be Filipino then that means I must be a racist against Pinoys.
              I think you made pac boy log off of boxingscene.

Comment

Now he wises up after getting beat down. Saw the fight. They have weight classes for a reason.

Comment

And pick on more guys to come up in weight.

Comment

Well Walters will make that move down easier since he already shaved some weight off you by taking your balls

Comment

He should definitely move down. He was a flyweight and each weight class he jumped the less effective he was. It would be ideal if he could make bantam without getting too drained.

Comment

Working...
                      X