Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fury- Chisora II, Sanders-Eubank & undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Fury- Chisora II, Sanders-Eubank & undercards RbR discussion thread

Who will win the rematch on November 29?

Here's the poll results from before the first fight, most people including myself thought Dereck Chisora would win:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Chisora
    Chisora by KO/TKO
    17.05%
    Chisora by decision
    6.82%
    Fury by KO/TKO
    35.23%
    Fury by decision
    38.64%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    2.27%
    no fight, one of the two will pull out
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I got Fury this time around. He's in beast mode in training and too much hinges on this fight, in terms of his career, for Tyson to lose. It's a crossroads fight for him; if he loses then it's a huge setback

Comment

I think Fury might win a decision.

It'll be a competitive fight though.

Chisora was a little out of form for the first fight and he showed he can handle the big long fighters like Helenius. Maybe he will show us something similar again. Chisora is a relentless and tough guy who will put the pressure on Fury.

Looking forward to this fight!

Comment

I got Fury by decision like last time around.

Comment

fury by ko. he is going to come in better shape this time and chisora chin been dented. fury is very underrated

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
            fury by ko. he is going to come in better shape this time and chisora chin been dented. fury is very underrated
            He is, I'll take him too.

But Chisora was also out of shape for the first innings and is also underrated.

Chisora has held his own against every opponent he has lost too and when he did face an opponent of similar range advantage to Fury, he really should have won! BEFORE Helenius met Chisora, he was himself considered a likely top contender. This cannot be ignored.

I expect it to be a fairly closely fought battle.

Comment

Fury by stoppage.
              Don't rate Delboy and feel the Haye K.O loss/those tough fights back to back took something out of him or the weight loss has and he can't take a punch as well at a lower weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                I think Fury might win a decision.

It'll be a competitive fight though.

Chisora was a little out of form for the first fight and he showed he can handle the big long fighters like Helenius. Maybe he will show us something similar again. Chisora is a relentless and tough guy who will put the pressure on Fury.

Looking forward to this fight!
                But what happens when Fury obliges, and puts the inside pressure right back on Chisora?

Fury, unlike most tall guys, can fight like crazy on the inside.

Just as Chisora wasn't in his best shape, nor was Fury. Since the Kevin Johnson fight, there's been a marked difference in Fury's physical approach, and training.

He's actually a very talented boxer, and a legit top HW in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJoeJoee View Post
                  But what happens when Fury obliges, and puts the inside pressure right back on Chisora?

Fury, unlike most tall guys, can fight like crazy on the inside.

Just as Chisora wasn't in his best shape, nor was Fury. Since the Kevin Johnson fight, there's been a marked difference in Fury's physical approach, and training.

He's actually a very talented boxer, and a legit top HW in the sport.
                  Yeah. I still have Fury winning this fight. I just don't think it will come easy.

Nobody has ever walked through Chisora.

Not even David Haye, despite knocking him out viciously in the end, it was even fought for the most part and Haye is more skilled, faster and more powerful than any version of Fury.

Not even Vitali Klitschko who despite winning nearly every round, could not knock Chisora out and Dereck certainly had his moments.

I'd make a small bet on Fury but nothing major.

This fight is kind of like a modern day Ali vs Frazier

Comment

I think Tyson fury will beat him again..

Not sure if by ko or decision.. I voted ko

I think chisora will get a huge tomahawk chop from fury and be put down..

Comment

Working...
                    X